Your one vote can make all the difference. It gives us a chance to voice our opinion. If you don’t vote, you are killing democracy. Let’s bring positive changes in our nation. Get yourself registered if you don’t have a Voter Card.
This Service is available at Sharda university Voter Registration Counter.
Coordinator : Dr. Rahul Singh, Election Commission of India, G.B.Nagar UP, from Sharda University, +91- 8800 99 8978, Singh.email@example.com
The School of Law (SOL), Sharda University is organizing Police Station visit to law students on “Investigation Power of Police under Criminal Law” on 25th October 2016 as per the following details:
Resource Person: Mr. Ashwani Kumar, SHO,PS, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida UP
- Dr. Ashish Singhal, 9911036054,
- Mr. Ashutosh Bishnoi, 9953445949
- Mr. Vijay Nagar, 9458669468
Highlights of Police Station Visit:
The primary motto of this visit is to render its participants about Police Station in house activities.The students of law require more practical exposure about filing of F I R and Complainant procedure.It is also necessary that the students would be aware with the method of investigation.
- The Participants would be able to know about lodging of an FIR, Complaint.
- Enhance their knowledge and skill about Investigation, Case Diary,Charge Sheet.
“Diwali is on the way and everyone is preparing for the celebrations. To tickle the creative bones of the students and know their ideas about Diwali, Sharda University’s School of Business Studies (SBS) is organizing an “E-Card competition”. The contest is open to students of all the schools. First three winners of the competition will get prizes. Submit your E-Card at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Last day for submission is 26th October 2016.”
First three winners will get the prizes.
Note: Last date of submitting the cards is 26th October 2016.
Submit your cards to the following-
- Ms. Swati Bansal, Email – swati.bansal@sharda .ac.in
- Ms. Madhu Sharma, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Education (SOE), Sharda University is organizing “Diya and Thali” decoration competition on 26th October, 2016 as part of Diwali Celebration. All students of Sharda University are invited to participate in it.
Participants will be given certificates and first three winners will be given prizes.
Faculty Coordinators :
- Dr. Leena Rani – Moble No. 9911817439
- Email id – email@example.com
Student Coordinators :
- Shruti Arya – B.Ed , Mobile No. 8882164411
- Akansha Rai – BA B.Ed , Mobile No. 8860698967
“Rangoli enhance the beauty of occasion”, Diwali is on the way and everyone is a mood of celebrations. To tickle the creative Minds of the students and filled the festive season with colorful spectrum. On the occasion of Deepawali, Sharda University’s School of Law is organizing “Rangoli Competition” on 26th October 2016.
- Dr. Urmila Yadav, 9990898447
- Shalu Sinha, 9953811887
Judging Criteria: Judging will be based on the following Criteria
- Overall Appearance and appeal
- Details and Clarity in Rangoli art
- Color combination
- Creativity, New ideas.
- Each Participant shall be given Participation Certificate by the school
- Altogether 3 prizes will be awarded.
Rules and Regulations:
- Rangoli art should not exceed the foam board size of 3 ft x 4 ft
- A group may have no more than three participants.
- Rangoli competition duration is from 12PM. to 3PM. Your Rangoli art should be completed by 3pm, ready for judging. Please stop working on your art at 3pm.
- Participants need to bring all the required materials for their Rangoli.
An orientation workshop on Data Communication “”Netcomm ( Data Communication Emerging Technologies) Technologies, ITIL V3.0, & Digital Marketing” for students and staff members .The lecture will be delivered by Mr Tarachand Dhoundiyal Director-Milestones Achiveres.
The speaker is having 18 years of rich experience with corporate global players like TATA Communications, Bharti Airtel ,Reliance Communication ,Alcatel Lucent etc in different technology platform thatis Telecom ,IOT and Networking,equiped with international certifications like
• MSP-Managing successful Program(U.K)
• PRINCE 2-Project In Control Environment(U.K)
• P30-Portifolio,Program and Project Management Office(U.K)
• CCCP (Certified Cloud Mounting Professional)
• 6 Sigma BB
• ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor
Electronics and Communication Engineering Department , SET is organizing an Orientation workshop on Data Communication “Netcomm ( Data Communication Emerging Technologies) Technologies, ITIL V3.0, & Digital Marketing” for students and staff members
The lecture will be delivered by Mr. Tarachand Dhoundiyal Director-Milestones Achievers.
The speaker is having 18 years of rich experience with corporate global players like TATA Communications, Bharti Airtel ,Reliance Communication, Alcatel Lucent etc in different technology platform that is Telecom, IOT and Networking, equipped with international certifications like
- MSP-Managing successful Program(U.K)
- PRINCE 2-Project In Control Environment(U.K)
- P30-Portifolio,Program and Project Management Office(U.K)
- CCCP (Certified Cloud Mounting Professional)
- 6 Sigma BB
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Lead Auditor
Coordinator : Ms Ritu Singh & Ms Manisha Rajoriya.
Department of Community Medicine, SMS&R, Sharda University is organizing a Symposium on the occasion of World Obesity Day, on 26th Oct. 2016 from 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
Obesity is fast emerging as a global pandemic with prevalence rates reaching upto 40% in some of the countries. The associated co-morbidities and complications lay a huge burden on the health resources as well as the economy of a country. Therefore, there is a need to delve into various aspects of obesity, specifically its health consequences and management strategies. Keeping this in mind, this symposium includes multi-disciplinary sessions involving eminent faculties from School of Medical Sciences & Research as well as other premier institutions as speakers, who would be sharing evidence based knowledge on obesity.
International Students Community of Sharda University welcomes all of you, the International Freshers, to this world where opportunities are beyond the boundaries of your imagination. We invite you to grace the “International Freshers’ Eve” with your presence.
All new international students will be addressed by distinguished dignitaries from embassy and dignitaries of the university. Also, an information fair will take place where students will be introduced to whatever the university have to offer in terms of sports and cultural facilities and much more!! We will end the evening in celebration of your arrival with live music, dancing, and refreshments.
The Welcoming Ceremony is the perfect opportunity to meet fellow international students and staff of the university and its faculties. We hope to make it an evening that will be glued to your memories. We wish you the very best and hope to see your presence on that evening.
School Of Basic Sciences & Research (SBSR), Sharda University is organizing “Utsav – A Cultural Event” on 27th Oct’16, 1:00 pm onward at Auditorium 014, Block-3
Interested Students Can Register For The Following Catagories :-
2. Diya Decoration
3. Diwali Bhandhawar Making
Click here to download registration form
For Registration contact:-
- Vishakha Chauhan (8527805001)
- Aarti Nagar (9582046907)