The Department of Agricultural Sciences, SBSR is organizing a Field visit to Tikri, (Uttar Pradesh) for its B. Sc. 2nd year (Hons.) Agriculture students on 14th March 2019.
The Field Visit tour comprises of:
- An overview of protected cultivation.
- An Interaction Session with farmers- Question & Answers.
- An idea about production technology of various crops.
- Nursery management practices for the healthy seedlings.
Objective of Event:
- To give the live exposure to the students about the Research and development, production technology, harvesting, packaging & storage and interaction with farmers and acknowledge them with the latest government schemes started by govt of India for farmer’s welfare etc.
- Dr. H S Gaur
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 7011045329
- Dr. Anurag Tripathi
- Email: email@example.com
- Mob: 9536359927
- Dr. Khushbu Kholiya
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 8755020818
Date: 14th March 2019
Time: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue: Tikri, Hapur (Uttar Pradesh)
SOE (school of education) creates teachers with a mission to provide quality teaching we equip them with the theory and practical knowledge based on current trends and global needs.
In order to help students explore placement opportunities, SOE is organizing Placement Drive for campus recruitment of the students who are in the final year of B.Ed. and for B.Ed.II Semester. on 14 March 2019. Mayo College, Ajmer one of the best residential school in India is visiting the campus to recruit students for their school.
The objective of the Event:
- To create promising career opportunities for students.
- To assist students in proper placement.
- To provide the right job to the student pursuing final year.
- To provide schools the best of the talent.
- To give exposure and hands-on experience to the students to students to appear in an Interview particularly for students.
- Prof Rainu Gupta | 9205471651 | email@example.com
- Ruchi Saxena | 9871576582 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 14th March 2019
Time: 09:30 am to 01:30 pm
Venue: Room no. 114, Block 4, Sharda University, Plot No. 32,34, Knowledge Park-III, Greater Noida, U.P.
Department of Civil Engineering, SET is organizing a Seminar on 12d Model Software | 14th March 2019.
A seminar is being conducted on 12d Model Software to know about the new software and its application. The objective of the talk is to access the capability of 12d for the various streams of civil design.
12d Model is powerful surveying, terrain modeling & civil engineering software. It allows fast production in a wide variety of projects including mapping, site layouts, road, rail and highway design, residential & land developments, and environmental impact studies. It is the complete, SURVEY, MAPPING & DESIGN solution. The seminar will be covering the topics on how 12d model design software can be used in the fields of:
- Oil & Gas
- Ports & Dredging
- Roads & Highways
- Land Development
- Mining Infrastructure
- Airport Infrastructure
- Rivers, Dams & Hydrology
- Drainage, Sewer & Utilities
- The event is organized by Department of Civil Engineering for the faculty members and Master`s students to update them about a new software 12d, dealing with various Civil Engineering works.
- Dr. Gaurav Saini, 8287051260, email@example.com
- Pinaki P. Nayak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Soon Teh
The Department of Design is onset to host its annual design fest celebrating the impeccable collection of their design journey on 15-17 March 2019.
Confluence 2019 will include the two major events mentioned below:
RETHINK FASHION 2019
The Fashion Design collection highlighting the need for a more sustainable approach towards designing and manufacturing of garments for the industry along with inspiring the women of today and understanding their multiple roles in the construction and evolution of the world.
DESIGN DETOUR – AAKAR 2019
Design exhibition showcasing the artworks and products designed by the students exhibiting their journey of design during the entire year.
- Professor Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, email@example.com
- Mr. Tauheed Mehtab, 9891176007, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharda University is proud to present the 9th edition of Chorus from 15th to 17th March 2019, Friday to Sunday. It is a platform that encourages healthy competition among the participants and is a time for the university family and all the attendees to celebrate and learn. Chorus has established itself well from its initiation in 2009 and we have all come a long way with increasing participation every year and more events, fun, and excitement to look forward to. There will be student participation from across the country. We are expecting a footfall of around 45000 – 50000.
The Paladin is a class of Warrior that is fully devoted to kindness and riding the Universe of Evil and especially the weakness within us. In combat, a Paladin with a cause is almost impossible to defeat. He is a person who does Herculean deeds and has the ability to do them in a way that a normal person couldn’t or we can say someone who manifests a super-ability or superpower and generally acts heroically-is brave and self-sacrificing. Paladins are an archetype for us, and they are modeled after us. Reel life Paladins stories provide rich examples of psychological phenomena for the people who want to become paladins in their real life. For instance, the origin stories of Bruce Wayne/Batman and Tony Stark/Iron Man are sublime examples of how people make meaning of traumatic experiences.
As the last year’s theme was ‘Atmos’ that symbolizes atoms and taking the legacy forward this year the concept of Paladin came up as the superheroes within us have originated from small atomic particles.
Registration Open: http://www.chorusfest.in/
As part of the Experiential Learning and Community Connect Course, School of Law, Sharda University in collaboration with the District Legal Services Authority, Gautam Budh Nagar is organizing a Free Legal cum Medical Aid Camp at OLD AGE HOME at Village: Zharla, Dankaur Road, Bilaspur, Gautam Budh Nagar.
Objective of Event:
- To Impart Clinical Legal Education and Community Connect exposure.
- To impart legal awareness and literacy about basic socio-legal issues which a common person encounters in day to day life.
- To encourage the Ashramites to actively participate in the social services
- To create a community where the old, needy, forlorn, isolated and unprotected women of the society live together and share their feelings and console each other to develop a home-like atmosphere.
- To provide free of cost medical facilities.
- Mr. Karmasheel Bhagat, Asst. Prof., SOL, email@example.com, Mob. No. 9096126763
Date: Friday, 15th March 2019
Time: 10: 00 AM – 12:00 PM.
Venue: Zharla, Dankaur Road, Bilaspur, Gautam Budh Nagar.
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
Department of Mathematics and Centre for Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics & Physics (CARAMP), SBSR, Sharda University is organizing an expert lecture on “Population models in Mathematical Ecology, Single and Two species” by Prof. Bindhayachal Rai (Chairman, Governing Body, Institute of Professional Studies, university of Allahabad.)
Prof. B. Rai did his Ph. D. from University of Alberta, Canada. He has published many research papers in national and international reputed journals. He guided more than 7 Ph. D students and one D.Sc. student.
To create interest in advanced research and promote interdisciplinary and innovative research.
The session is open for all PG students and faculty members.
Date:15th March, 2019| Time: 02:30 PM|Venue: BIC Board room, Block-1.
Conveners: Prof. A. H. Siddiqi and Prof. R.C. Singh
Coordinator: Dr. Khursheed Alam ( 9873097866)
School of Law (SOL), Sharda University is organizing ‘Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM)’ on Saturday, 16th March 2019 to discuss regarding attendance & performance of their wards with teachers and to discuss the overall performance of the student.
It is an important occasion for us as such parental interaction not only allows us to share the students progress with them but also enable us to learn about his/her development at home so that both of us, they as the parent and we as the mentor, can work together to ensure a balanced growth of the student.
- Dr. R.P. Yadav, Associate Professor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 9205471856
Date: Saturday, 16th March, 2019
Time: 11:00 am onwards
Venue: Room No-405, A,B,C,D, 4th Floor, School of Law, Block-7
School of Basic Sciences and Research
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
SU/SBSR/DOC/Notification/2019/25 March 14, 2019
9th Journal Club Meeting
Date: 16-3-2019 (Saturday)
Venue: Conference Room, Business Incubation Centre
(Block 1, Room No. 111)
The following two talks are scheduled in this meeting:
Title of the talk 1: Serum Lp(a) and Apo(a) Polymorphism in premature CAD
Speaker: Dr. Harsimrut Kaur
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
Time: 11.30 am – 12.30 pm
Title of the talk 2: Regio-Selective Cascade Reactions for the Synthesis of Diversity Oriented Drug like Molecules
Speaker: Dr. S. Rajasekhara Reddy
Department of Chemistry
VIT University, Vellore-632014
Time: 1.30 pm – 2.30 pm
Faculty members, research scholars and final year M.Sc. Chemistry students are requested to attend. Those interested from other Departments may also attend.
Prof. S. Packirisamy Dr. Vinaykumar Verma
Dr. Mridula Guin, Asst. Prof. Head of the Department
SOP is organizing Presentation for Journal Club on 16th March, 2019.
Title -A study to monitor the Side Effects Associated with Disease Modifying Anti Rheumatism Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients.
Objectives of Event: Study of Side effects of Anti Rheumatoid Drugs in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients
- Dr. Vijender Singh (Dean SOP)
- Mob: 9810347087
- E-mail: Vijender. email@example.com
- Dr.Mojahidul Islam
- Mob: 9582447947
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Ms. Abekyelesh Tefera, MSc. Pharmaceutics
Date: 16th March 2019
Time: 11:30 A.M Onward
Venue: Room No 302, Block-4 ( Third Floor), Sharda University,
Department of Public Health Dentistry is celebrating World Oral Health Day on 20’Th March 2019.
Most people suffer from various oral conditions throughout their lifetime. So, for raising global awareness on prevention & control of diseases, to promote good oral health every year World Oral Health Day (WOHD) is celebrated every year on 20th March. To mark the occasion. Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences will be conducting a community preventive program from 18/03/2019 to 20/03/2019 following the WOHD 2019 theme
“Say Ahh: Act on Mouth Health”
It will be an effective program for those who are less likely to receive private dental care and are at high risk for oral diseases.
Date Activity Venue Time:
18/03/2019 Oral Health Awareness Campaign Vair Village 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
19/03/2019 Pit and Fissure Sealant Program Prathmik Vidyalaya, Hadimpur 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
20/03/2019 School Oral health Program Little Wings Day Care 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- To raise awareness about the fact that oral health is the gateway to systemic health and cannot be isolated from general diseases.
- To promote that oral health is much more than a nice smile.
- To motivate the participants to make changes & safeguard their oral health
- Promote prevention & early detection of oral diseases.
- Raise awareness about the importance of good oral health & preventive oral health habits.
- Dr.Swati Sharma, 9958383743, email@example.com
School of Architecture and Planning is organizing a Career counseling session for B.Arch, 5th year students at Sharda University, Greater Noida. It will help them in clearing their vision, what after graduation
Objective of the Event:
- -Helping figure out what students want out of their education and life
- -Discussing students’ ideas, feelings, and concerns about their educational and career choices
- -Identifying the factors that are currently influencing career development
- -Assessing abilities, values, and interests
- -Locating resources of career information
Expert: The Princeton Review, Aditya Jain, 09971139243
- Prof. Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, 9958657644, email@example.com.
- Ar. Richa Malik, 9891186972, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ar. Pranjali Varshney, 07055005552, email@example.com
Date: 18th March 2019
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:15 pm
Venue: Seminar room, 806, Block-II, School of Architecture & Planning, Knowledge Park III, Plot#32& 34, Greater Noida.
Finance department of School of Business Studies, Sharda University is Organising a Guest Lecture (Invited Talk) by Industry Expert on the topic “Soft Skills/Personality Development” on 19th March 2019 for the students of ‘B.Com. (Hons.)-Finance & Accounts with ICA’ program.
Prof. Sunil Joshi, 9899889085, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Sadhana Sargam Kumar, 9650879710, email@example.com
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology is conducting a visit for their B.Tech Third Year Mechanical Engineering students with an aim to study the technology and design innovations in the newly constructed composite structure (BOWSTRING ARC TRUSS BRIDGE & BEAM BRIDGE) joining the Medical Science block with Sharda Hospital.
The state of the art engineering design of the structure shall benefit the students to understand the concept of Statically determinate and Statically indeterminate truss designs, enable them to analyze the slope-deflection, force magnitude and force nature on each member comprises truss.
- Prof (Dr.) Bhim Singh, HOD ME
- Dr Anuj Kumar Sehgal
- Dr. Vineet Kumar
Time: 1:30 pm onwards
Venue: Sharda Medical College Block
- Dr. Anuj Kumar Sehgal