MDP Cell of School of Business Studies, Sharda University, is organizing a Management Development Programme (MDP), spread over a duration of six months, in the area of ‘Coaching for Performance‘ for the organization named ‘Prestige Ice Cream Pvt. Limited’, Kolkata, West Bengal (Brand Rollick, Fragola, Vida). This MDP will be conducted during December 2020 to June 2021 (Twice a month, 3 days at a time).
Key stakeholders of the organization are trained on the competencies and behavior underlined for performance. They in turn become coach of their subordinates. The organization is intended to promote an effective way of learning and improve managerial performance through this action and performance oriented Management Development Programme initiative.
- Prof. Subir Ranjan Das, Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Prof. Subhamay Chatterjee, 9650009776, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Subhamay Chatterjee, 9650009776, email@example.com
Date: 14th December 2020 to 30th June 2021
Time: 9:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sharda Hospital is an authorized Centre approved by the Government of UP for vaccination against COVID – 19.
All the faculty members and the staff of Sharda University above the age of 60 years and any person above the age of 45 years having Co – morbidities can be vaccinated at Sharda Hospital. Priority will be given to the faculty and staff of the University.
The Vaccination will be on a chargeable basis of Rs. 250/- per dose. Two doses are required for complete vaccination as per protocol.
The faculty and staff can pre register themselves on the CoWIN Portal or Aarogya Setu AAP.Walk – ins are also allowed.
Persons above the age of 45 years with Co – morbidities are being required to submit a Certificate of Co – morbidity as attached below. In case the Co – morbidity Certificate is unavailable, it can be facilitated at Sharda Hospital. Earlier prescriptions are required for the same.
The vaccination details are as follows:
Vaccine provided : COVISHIELD
Mode of Administration : Intra – muscular Injection
Venue : Ground Floor, Sharda Hospital
Timing : 9.30 am – 4.30 pm
Days of Vaccination : Monday – Tuesday
Thursday – Friday
For any querries :
Please contact on the COVID Vaccine Helpline number – 8826999312
Department of Paediatrics is organizing on Paediatrics COVID-19 Case Management Training Capsule-II on 7th to 11th June 2021.
Objectives of Event:
- Preparedness for expected Pediatric COVID_19 Wave
- Dr. Ranjit Ghuliani, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Ranjit Ghuliani, Professor, Paediatrics, SMS&R Sharda University
- Dr. Priya Tomar, Professor, Paediatrics, SMS&R Sharda University
- Dr. Amrish Gupta
- Dr. Abhishek Deshwal
- Dr. Mohit Sethi
- Dr. Shweta (PG-II)
- Dr. Neha Bansal
- Dr. R.K Thapar
- Dr. Amit Vij
- Miss. Saumya
- Miss. Deepika
Date: 7th to 11th June 2021
Time: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
Career Counseling and Development Centre is organizing a Skill Enhancement workshop for Career Development: “Tableau for Data Analysis & Visualization” on June 10 and 11, 2021.
The objectives of the Event:
- To realize the students the importance of big data
- To acquaint the students with the new tool of Data Analysis and Visualization
- To make the students understand the applications of Tableau
- Prof. Geeta Durga, Chairperson, CCDC
- Dr. Parul Saxena, Vice-chairperson, CCDC
- Dr. Suman Lata Dhar, Member IQAC
Mr. Gaurav Shekhar, Assistant Professor of Instruction, Information Systems Director, MS Business Analytics – Flex and Online, University of Texas, Dallas
Gaurav Shekhar is the Program Director of the Graduate Business Analytics Program (FLEX and Online). He is also an Assistant Professor of Instruction in the Information Systems area and teaches courses like Business Intelligence and Digital Consulting to both Graduate and Undergraduates. His main areas of research are IT Project Management, AI/Machine Learning, Natural Language, and Organizational Leadership. He enjoys working with students and works with them across academic and non-academic areas. He has been instrumental in setting up student and corporate engagement programs at UT Dallas. He is one big believer in the concept of Servant Leadership which is the base of most of his initiatives. He is open to new ideas and feels that empowering the students is a great way to serve the school and the university. He heads the Toastmasters District in North Eastern Texas, which has a strong presence in the School of Management as well. https://jindal.utdallas.edu/faculty/gaurav-shekhar
The details of the event are given below:
Date: June 10, 11, 2021
Time: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Venue: Google MeetLink for Registrtaion: https://forms.gle/uGhEkCxiFVb5J2rSA
Please Note: Meeting Link will be sent to the registered participant only
Department of Biotechnology, SET is Organizing Webinar on “Model Village and Community Connect: New Hope for Rural Development” | 11th June 2021.
Objectives of Event:
- This event will focus on Community Connect activity helpful for the development of Rural People
- Prof. Parma Nand, Dean SET, email@example.com
- Prof. M C Pandey, HOD, Department of Biotechnology, SET
Event Coordinator & Moderator Details:
- Dr. Saurabh Kumar Jha, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Heera Lal, IAS
- Advisor-Model Gaon Honorary, Additional Mission Director at National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh, India
Date &Time: June 11, 2021 01:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9834162824?pwd=KzVYTUlMNzJTc2JnaDBiRkE1V1Q1QT09
Meeting ID: 983 416 2824
Department of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences in association with Sharda University Alumni Association is organizing a webinar on “Establishing a private practice from scratch” on 11th June 2021,i.e Friday, from 9:00 A.M – 10:00 A.M.
Objectives of Event:
- To prepare the students for the real world by exposing them to practical inputs from the school alumnus.
- To create an ecosystem of interconnected professionals who can fall back on each other for guidance, help and in career advice for progression.
- To create a synergistic interphase between the alumni and present students for their mutual professional growth.
Platform: Google Meet
Link to the meeting: meet.google.com/vyy-yitn-qwd
- Dr. Neha Singh BDS, MDS (Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry),2016-2019 Batch, School of Dental Sciences
- Dr. M. Siddharth, Dean, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University
- Dr. Sukhdeep Singh, Prof. & Head, Dept. of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry,Director SEA@SDS
- Dr. Dhirja Goel, Associate Prof., Dept. of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Dr. Neha Awasthi, Associate Prof., Dept. of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Dr. Deepak Khandelwal, Lecturer, Dept. of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Dr. Priyanka Sachdeva, Lecturer, Dept. of Pediatric & Preventive Dentistry
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
Gone are the days when Human Resources just meant happy hours, policy violations, employee relations, benefits, and recruiting. With COVID-19 came a wave of change that many are still trying to wrap their heads around, but no one is feeling the weight of that change more than HR managers.
In this context, the School of Business Studies is organizing a webinar on “Changing Role of HR post pandemic” on 11th June 2021 from 10.30 am to 11.30 am. This webinar explores the changing role of HR in pandemic time.
Objectives of the event are:
- To understand the importance of HR connecting with the employees holistically and understand not only the professional side but also their personal side.
- To analyze HR best practices that companies follow to support their employees and keep them motivated
- Dr. Monica Agarwal 9212121902, email@example.com
- Ms.Swati Bansal 8826735522, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Parul Saxena, 9873777356, email@example.com
- Ruby Gupta, CHRO-Sheela Foams (Ltd) Sleepwell.
The webinar details are as follows:
Date: 11th June 2021
Timings: 10.30 am -11:30 am
Participants are required to pre-register themselves for the webinar.
Free Webinar Pre-registration link: https://tinyurl.com/Webinar-HR-June11
The link for the webinar will be sent to all pre-registered participants.
E-certificates will be provided to the participants who attend the webinar and fill the feedback
The Center of Excellence in Environmental Law (SOL) is organizing a Webinar on ‘Environmental Jurisprudence in India’ on Friday, 11th June 2021 from 11:00 am onwards.
About the Event:
This Webinar aims to bring awareness in respect of the environment and safeguarding our natural resources. Environmental awareness is intended towards sustainable use of the resources. The mismanagement of resources has resulted in various environmental issues like pollution, global warming, and nuclear hazards to name a few.
Objectives of the Event:
- To raise awareness about environment protection
- To acquire knowledge of environment protection using social action litigations
- Padma Shree, Ramon Magsaysay and Goldman Environmental Prize Awardee, Hon’ble Shri M.C. Mehta, Public Interest Attorney
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, SUSOL.
- Dr. Lipika Sharma, Associate Prof., SUSOL, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Rishikesh Singh Faujdar, Asst. Prof., SUSOL, email@example.com
Date: Friday, 11 June 2021
Time: 11:00 am onwards
MS Team Link:- https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_ZDg3YjI4OWYtYzhjZi00YTNkLWI2ODItMjAxNzYyZDEzZmU1%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22c0379971-a0d4-420a-b3bf-7d9b944e92e2%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%22fe140a71-0931-4f39-a501-05c2443cd645%22%7d
Note: E-Certificate shall be awarded to all registered participants.
Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences in association with Sharda Alumni Association, Sharda University is organizing a webinar on Beginner’s Guide To Establish A Dental Clinic – Talk by SDS Alumni.
Date of the event: 11’th June,2021, 11:45a.m.-1:00 pm
- Pre-requisite for running a successful practice.
- Importance of Sound Clinical Knowledge
- Understanding about the judgment and decision making abilities.
- Dr. Urvashi Kain, Director at Dr.Kain Dental Clinic
- Dr. Swati Sharma, Head, Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Kuldeep Dhanker, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University, 9899123803, email@example.com
- Dr. Alankrita Chaudhary, Associate Professor, Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University, 9717244575, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sahil Thakar, Assistant Professor, Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University, 9990036390, email@example.com
Google Meet Link: meet.google.com/uzo-dezn-ehb
The Department of Mass Communication SMFE is organizing a Workshop along with Inshorts on ‘Smart Content is the Future’ on June 11th Friday 2021 at 01:00 PM to 2:00 PM with Speaker: Twishy Vats Chief Content Officer, Inshorts.
Inshorts is a Delhi-based company that is known for its content discovery and distribution application for Android and iOS. It aggregates news and other content such as videos, infographics, and blogs, and summarizes them in 60 words or less. As of August 2017, its app had received more than five million downloads on the play store and more than One Million on iTunes store and was one of the highest-rated Indian news apps.
- Share experience with Industry experts
- Understanding the future of the Media Industry
- Develop content writing skills
Topic: ‘Smart Content is the Future’
Speaker: Twishy Vats Chief Content Officer, Inshorts.
- Prof. (Dr.) Ritu S. Sood, Dean SMFE
- Ms.Neha Bhushan, Assistant Professor, Department of Mass Communication
Date and time: June 11th Friday 2021 at 01:00 PM to 2:00 PM IST
Platform Google Meet link: https://meet.google.com/qjg-obpv-mpg
Wish you a very happy and successful year 2020.
With the onset of new semester, hope you are back into action!
New year brings in new hope and new resolutions, and, we at Career Counselling Centre are happy to help you pursue your dreams and turn them into reality, finally and achieve great heights.
To cater to all your professional queries, the Career Counselling team will be available on Thursdays and Fridays of every week, from 2 PM -4 PM. The details of the career counseling sessions are as follows:
Days: Thursday & Fridays
Date: Ongoing Activity (Starting January 23, 2020)
Timings: 2 PM- 4 PM
Venues: Career Counselling Centre, Basement (Next to Accounts office), Block#2
Whether you are a buddy scientist or a caring healthcare professional or aspire to be a corporate honcho, or an ardent engineer, lawyer or want to be entrepreneurs, etc. we at the Career counseling center, urge you to bring in all your concerns, queries and questions for we are listening.
School of Pharmacy is organizing an International one-day webinar “Sharda Health Flair” on Saturday- 12th June 2021.
- Session /Time :Topic – Technical Transfer as GMP, at 9:45 a.m (IST)
- .Session /Time :Theme “Career Prospects in Health Sciences” at 10:45 a.m
- Session /Time : Poster Presentation by Ph.D scholars at 11:45 a.m to 12:10 p.m
- Session /Time :Theme- “Efficient Drug Delivery system “ at 12:10 p.m.
- Session/Time : Theme “poster presentation by P.h.D scholars 1:10 p.m to 1:35 p.m on 12th June , 2021.
Objectives of the Event:
- An insight into career prospectus in health section.
- Disseminate knowledge in GMP & Modern drug delivery.
- Dr. Kunihiko Furuzaw, GMP Consultant, Japan
- Prof. (Dr.) Renjith Singh – Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Shobhit University, Ganoh
- Dr. Ashish Kumar Agrawal – IIT, BHU (Post Doc- USA).
- Prof. (Dr.) Mathew George – Dean, SOP, 9074919634, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Lincy Joseph- Professor, SOP, 8882060651, email@example.com
- Dr. Nayyar Parvez- Professor, SOP, 8447245946, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Saroj Yadav(Poster Presentation-1), Dr. Gunjan (Poster Presentation-2), Dr. Sweta Baware (Registrations) & Mr. Arun Kumar( e-Certificates)
Date: Saturday, 12th June 2021
Time: 9:30 A.M to 1: 35 p.m.
Through Google Meet: meet.google.com/vsn-nwfm-hxn
Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology and Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University are organizing a Webinar on “MUCORMYCOSIS AND ITS DENTAL IMPLICATIONS: AN UPDATE”, for the teaching faculty, post graduate & under graduate students of Sharda University on 12th June 2021.
Objectives of the Event:
- To highlight Dental implications and diagnosis of Mucormycosis
- To highlight the Oral manifestation and current treatment protocol of Mucormycosis
- Dr. Suresh Ludhwani, MDS (Oral Medicine & Radiology)
Dr. Suresh Ludhwani currently working as an Associate Professor, Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology, Karnavati Dental College and Hospital, Ahmadabad. He also a Chief Stakeholder and Visionary, OroDental and Maxillo-Facial Imaging, OROSCAN (A Pan-India organization definitely committed to delivering excellence in OroDental and Maxillo-Facial diagnostics) and, IDDS (Nationwide Pioneers in 3D printing). Dr. Suresh is an active Research Committee Member of Gujarat Forensic Sciences University. He is also an active member of IAOMR, Digital Dental Society, Italy, Asia Pacific Association of Oral Medicine and Radiology.
- Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh. MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh is graduated from the most prestigious King George Medical University, Lucknow and was awarded a gold Medal for being university topper in all professional examinations. He completed his Master’s in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery from SCB Medical College, Cuttack. He has published around 45 research papers in international and national journals. He is recipient of three prestigious fellowship i.e Fellow of International College of Surgeon (FICS), Fellow of Indian Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBOMS) and Fellow of International Board of Certification of Specialist in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (FIBCSOMS). Presently he is working Associate Professor in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Unit of Faculty of Dental Science, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and also pursuing Ph.D.
Day & Date: Saturday; 12th June, 2021. 11.00am – 12.30pm
Session 1-: Dr. Akhilesh Kumar Singh, Topic: Oral manifestations and treatment protocols of mucormycosis, Time: 11:00 am – 11:40 am
Session 2: Dr. Suresh Ludhwani, Topic: Is CBCT is an essential imaging tool for mucormycosis? Get your answer. , Time: 11:40am-12:30pm
- Dr. M. Siddharth, Dean SDS, email@example.com, DIRECTOR SEA@SDS
- Dr. Sukhdeep Singh (Prof & Head Of Department, Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry)
- Dr. Hemant Sawhney (Reader, Oral Medicine & Radiology)
- Dr. Nitin Bhagat (Reader, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Dr. Sachin Kumar, Reader, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Jayant Gahlot, Sr. Lecturer, Oral Medicine & Radiology
Date: 12th JUNE 2021
Time: 11.00 am to 12.30 pm
For any inquiry contact: 8285006933, 9654230413,
LINK: Join with Google Meet: https://meet.google.com/qrb-oebj-ehj
School of Media, Film & Entertainment (SMFE), Sharda University is organizing second round of one-week FDP on ‘Audio-Visual E-Content Production using Available Resources’ for the nominated faculties of Sharda University from June 14th to June 19th, 2021 from 10:30 AM onwards daily at the Media Centre/Multimedia Lab (Room No. 307), 3rd Floor, Block 2.
The objective of the event:
The objective of this FDP is to equip the participant with the usage of the advance audio-visual tools for E- content designing with hand-on training for the pre-production, production and post-production phase. The certified participants shall further conduct similar FDPs for the individual faculty members of their own school/department so that other faculty also becomes self-equipped to produce Audio-Visual eContent.
This FDP will be addressing two aspects i.e. theoretical underpinning of eContent Designing & the practical hands-on training of advance Audio Visual Tools for E-Content production. The FDP will be divided into the following stages, to be delivered over a duration of 6 days.
- Pre-Production: Preparation, e-Content designing tools, Scripting & Equipment
- Production: Facing the camera, Recording AV Content through phone or PC
- Post-Production: Adding Graphics, Music and Images through basic editing on PC
Target Audience – Faculty of Sharda University
Co-Convener and FDP Coordinator:
- Dr. Amit Chawla, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Ritu S Sood
- Prof. Sanjeev Sood
- Dr. Amit Chawla
- Mr. Praveen Jain
Organizing Team Members:
- Mr. Praveen Jain
- Mr. Parvat Singh
- Mr. Ashish Sonkar
- Mr. Prashant Tyagi
- Mr. Vikram Singh
- Mr. Rupak Sharma
Details of the event:
Date – June 14th to June 19th, 2021
Time – 10:30 AM Onwards (Daily)
Venue – SMFE Media Centre/Multimedia Lab (Room No. 307), 3rd Floor Block 2
Participants – Nominated Faculty Members of SU