School of Education, Sharda University is organizing a National Workshop on ” Effective Pedagogical Tools & Techniques for Improved Learning Outcomes’ from 14 to 18th September 2020.
With the rapid explosion of knowledge and information, the Teacher Education Program seems to be lacking the speed to be able to keep pace with the fast changes in the school curriculum. It is a bit back-dated and needs to be keeping in pace with the needs and demands of our industry, i.e. Schools.
Moreover, COVID-19 has prompted experts and policy makers to rethink the conventional mode of education. Needless to say, the pandemic has transformed the centuries-old, chalk–talk teaching model to one driven by technology. In the given circumstances, it has become mandatory to upscale, up skill and increase capabilities and capacities not only for the teacher trainees but also for the teacher Educators. We really need to provide a holistic platform to the prospective teachers that will empower them to understand and subsequently engrain practical use of tools and technology for enhanced Online teaching methodologies. Therefore we need to identify the gaps and focus on transforming our Teacher Education Programme in order to ensure quality education to all, linking education/curriculum to global job market.
The Sub themes of the workshop are:
- Constructivist Lesson Planning
- Creating Teaching-Learning Plan with ICT.
- Curating and Creating E-resources
- Assessment with ICT
- Integrating Art in Pedagogy
This would be of particular benefit to the Teacher Educators, School Teachers, Prospective Teachers, Research Scholars, Course designers, Higher Education Administrators, Industry Training Professionals, Practitioners of lifelong learning in any area, Policy Makers and Ministry Officials in education and skills development.
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachro, Dean, School of Education
- Dr. Sarita Verma, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Rinkal Sharma, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Ms. Ruchi Saxena, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pankaj Das, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Nishi Tyagi, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pramod Madeshia, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Akanksha Srivastava, Associate Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pushpa Devi, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Academicians: 300/-
- Ph.D. Scholars: 200/-
- Students: 100/-
Bank Account Details :
Account Name: SHARDA UNIVERSITY-SEMINAR
Account no- 025405005815
IFSC CODE- ICIC0000254
Bank Name and Branch- ICICI Bank, Greater Noida
Registration Link for the Workshop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB4O7xlREyUJaIz6UV8ex82i8FotfK1HZbnM2pHT9soNGLrw/viewform?usp=pp_url
Please join us on the WhatsApp group through this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5X9MxPheOG2WahnCgnXB7
The School of Business Studies, Sharda University, is organizing a cultural event – “भारत की पहचान है हिंदी” -१४ सितम्बर हिन्दी दिवस on 14th September 2020.
स्वतंत्रता प्राप्ति के बाद बहुभाषी देश के लिए राजभाषा चुनने को लेकर बड़ा सवाल खड़ा हो गया। लंबे विचार-विमर्श के बाद आखिरकार 14 सितंबर 1949 को संविधान सभा ने हिंदी को राष्ट्र की आधिकारिक भाषा के रूप में चुनने का निर्णय लिया। 14 सितम्बर 1949 को संविधान सभा ने एक मत से यह निर्णय लिया कि हिन्दी ही भारत की राजभाषा होगी। इसी महत्वपूर्ण निर्णय के महत्व को प्रतिपादित करने तथा हिन्दी को हर क्षेत्र में प्रसारित करने के लिये राष्ट्रभाषा प्रचार समिति, वर्धा के अनुरोध पर वर्ष 1953 से पूरे भारत में 14 सितम्बर को प्रतिवर्ष हिन्दी-दिवस के रूप में मनाया जाता है। एक तथ्य यह भी है कि 14 सितम्बर 1949 को हिन्दी के पुरोधा व्यौहार राजेन्द्र सिंहा का 50-वां जन्मदिन था, जिन्होंने हिन्दी को राष्ट्रभाषा बनाने के लिए बहुत लंबा संघर्ष किया । स्वतंत्रता प्राप्ति के बाद हिन्दी को राष्ट्रभाषा के रूप में स्थापित करवाने के लिए काका कालेलकर, मैथिलीशरण गुप्त, हजारीप्रसाद द्विवेदी, सेठ गोविन्ददास आदि साहित्यकारों को साथ लेकर व्यौहार राजेन्द्र सिंह ने अथक प्रयास किए।
यह निर्णय 26 जनवरी 1950 को भारतीय संविधान के लागू होने के साथ ही प्रभाव में आया। भारतीय संविधान के अनुच्छेद 343 के तहत, देवनागरी लिपि में लिखी गई हिंदी को आधिकारिक भाषा के रूप में अपनाया गया था।
भारत विभिन्नताओं वाला देश है यहां हर राज्य,की अपनी अलग सांस्कृतिक. राजनीतिक और ऐतिहासिक पहचान है. यही नहीं सभी जगह की बोली भी अलग है. इसके बावजूद हिंदी भारत में सर्वाधिक बोली जाने वाली भाषा है. यही वजह है कि राष्ट्रपिता महात्मागांधी ने हिंदीको जनमानस की भाषा कहा था. उन्होंने 1918 में आयोजित साहित्य सम्मेलन में हिंदी को राष्ट्र भाषा बनाने के लिए कहा था.
हिंदी दिवसआयोजन के उद्देश्य :-
- हिन्दी प्रचार-प्रसार करना हमारा कर्त्तव्य है
- नौजवान पीढ़ी का अपनी समृद्ध भाषा से परिचय कराना
- हिन्दी के प्रति अपनत्व की भावना बढ़ाना जब तक हिन्दी का उपयोग पूरी तरह से नहीं करेंगे तब तक हिन्दी भाषा का विकास नहीं हो सकता है।
- हिन्दी भाषा के विकास और उसके उपयोग के लाभ और न उपयोग करने पर हानि के बारे में समझाना
- तकनीकी और विज्ञान के क्षेत्र में हिन्दी भाषा को आगे बढ़ाना
दिनांक – १४ सितंबर,२०२०
समय – ११ बजे ,पूर्वान्ह
संचार संपर्क – गूगल मीट
- डॉ मधु शर्मा
छात्र समन्वयक समिति:-
रजिस्ट्रेशन लिंक:- https://forms.gle/HZ2cSteDyrY5JS1i8
Department of physics is organizing alumni lectures for B.Sc., M.Sc.and Ph.D. students on 14-09-2020. The purpose of making this Alumni Lecture is to make the interaction with two of our alumni (Department of Physics, SBSR) and existing students.
- Dr. Amit Saxena- Presently faculty in The Sharda Group of Institutions, National Highway 2, Near Sikandra -Bhagwan Talkies Rd, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282002
- Dr. Karan Surana- Presently Senior Research Fellow of CSIR, MRL Sharda University
- Dr. Amit Saxena will motivate our students towards research and will give a lecture on Electronic Materials.
- Dr. Karan Surana will motivate our students to receive government fellowships while doing a Ph.D. and will deliver a lecture on Actuators.
Registration form link: https://forms.gle/yBV326c7uYmpvbeL7
Google meet link for joining the event: https://meet.google.com/acb-ntyj-rhv
Convenor Details :
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh
- Dr. Meenal Gupta
Organizing Secretary :
- Dr. Teena Jangid
- Dr. Pargin Bangotra
Date: 14th September 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
School of Law, Sharda University continuing with the webinar series on a wide array of topics is ecstatic to organize a Webinar on ‘Substantive Criminal Law- An Overview of Indian Penal Code’ on Monday, 14th September 2020 at 11:30 AM- 01:00 PM.
Objectives of the Event:
The webinar will provide an overview of the Indian Penal Code to learners. It will help students to develop acumen for interpreting and applying provisions of Indian Penal Code. The distinguished speaker shall enrich and enlighten the students about the basic concepts of Penal code and the approach of interpreting provisions.
- Prof. B.T. Kaul, Formerly Professor of Law, University of Delhi and Chairperson, Delhi Judicial Academy (High Court of Delhi), New Delhi.
- Prof. Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law
- Ms. Sukirti, Assistant Professor, School of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Monday, 14th September 2020
Time: 11:30 AM to 01:00 PM
Mode: Google Meet Online Access: https://meet.google.com/brs-mgao-ahf
Department of Design, School of Architecture and Planning (SAP) is organizing an Online Quiz to Sensitize students and employees of the Institution to the constitutional obligations: Fundamental values, rights, duties and responsibilities of citizens on 14th September 2020, Monday., 12.00 p.m
The Form Link will be open from 14.09.2020 to 16.09.2020
Objectives of Event:
- The Fundamental Duties are defined as the moral obligations of all citizens to help promote a spirit of patriotism and to uphold the unity of India.
- The idea of citizenship has acquired a new meaning, content and purpose in the democratic world. While emphasizing on rights, it very important that one is also sincere about his or her duties towards the society at large and the country, especially its safety and security imperatives.
- The Quiz will help spreading awareness on Fundamental Rights, Duties and Values as a citizen.
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, Professor In-charge 8527925100, email@example.com
- Mr. Jitender Lal, Associate Professor, HOD Design, +91-9971453665, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Vasundhara Saluja, Assistant Professor, Department of Design, Sharda University
- Ms. Ritika Sharma, Assistant Professor, Department of Design, Sharda University
Date: 14th September 2020
Time: 12:00 pm
School of Law, Sharda University is celebrating Hindi Diwas with the Hindi Poem Recitation Competition on Monday, 14th September 2020 at 01:15 pm to 02:15 pm.
About the Event:
Hindi Diwas is celebrated on the 14th of September each year, to commemorate the Hindi Language, written in Devanagari script. This language is supposed to unite the country that with rich linguistic diversity throughout history.
Objectives of the Event:
- The students shall get a chance to develop their language skills and explore various areas of the Hindi Language. They shall polish their vocabulary and understand a lot more about the language besides developing cognitive skills.
- To show the significance of the Hindi Language in ensuring National Integration.
- Prof.(Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of law
- Ms. Harpreet Kaur, Assistant Professor, School of Law
- Mr. Pratyush Jha (BA LLB III year)
- Ms. Shalvi Singh (BA LLB III year)
Date: Monday, 14th September 2020
Time: 01:15 pm to 02:15 pm
जनगणना-2011 के अनुसारवर्तमान में भारत में 43.63 फीसदी लोग हिन्दी् भाषा बोलते हैं।हिंदी एक इंडो-आर्यन भाषा है, जो देवनागरी लिपि में लिखी जाती हैएवंभारत की आधिकारिक भाषाओं में से एक है। 14 सितम्बर को हिंदी दिवस के रूप में मनाने की शुरुआत वर्ष 1949 से हुई थी।भारत की संविधान सभा ने 14 सितंबर 1949 को भारत गणराज्य की आधिकारिक राजभाषा के रूप में हिंदी को अपनाया गया था हालांकि, इसे 26 जनवरी 1950 को देश के संविधान द्वारा आधिकारिक रूप में उपयोग करने का विचार स्वीकृत किया गया था।भारतीय संविधान की धारा 343 (1) में हिन्दी को संघ की राजभाषा और लिपि देवनागरी लिपि का दर्जा प्राप्त है।
पंजीकरण (रजिस्ट्रेशनलिंक):– https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkNN4KoSHcSNhG7QOh3EWiDHu3l83_wQurcwfZM-Kc1UlE0A/viewform
कृपया गूगल मीट के द्वारा कार्यक्रम में भाग लें: https://meet.google.com/huu-qusk-tyt
समृद्ध भाषा कोष होने के बावजूद आज हिन्दीत लिखते और बोलते वक्तम ज्यायदातर अंग्रेजी भाषा के शब्दोंो का इस्तेआमाल किया जाता है। और तो और हिन्दीस के कई शब्दय चलन से ही हट गए। ऐसे में हिन्दी दिवस को मनाना जरूरी है ताकि जनमानसको एहसास दिलाया जा सके कि जब तक वे इसका इस्तेेमाल नहीं करेंगे तब तक इस भाषा का विकास नहीं होगा।
- डॉ अनुभा वशिष्ठ-संकायाध्यक्ष एवं डॉ प्रमोद कुमार-विभागाध्यक्ष
- डॉ शची अग्निहोत्री- सहायकप्राध्यापक, इतिहास
- डॉ स्वेता सिंह- सहायकप्राध्यापक, इतिहास
- डॉश्रद्धा-प्राध्यापक, इतिहास
- सोनमभाटी-स्नातक तृतीय वर्ष
- वंशिता शर्मा- स्नातक द्वितीय वर्ष
Hindi Divas is celebrated on the 14th of September, to commemorate the adoption of the Hindi language, written in Devanagari script, as one of the two official languages of the Republic of India by the Constituent Assembly of India. It was on the 50th birthday of Beohar Rajendra Simha on the 14th of September 1949 that Hindi was adopted as an official language. This decision was ratified by the Constitution of India that came into effect on the 26th of January 1950. Modern Hindi today is spoken by more than 250 million people as a first language.
To celebrate this day Literary Club in collaboration with the School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Sharda University is organizing a Hindi poetry recitation competition. An online gathering of interested audience and participants from different universities are invited to recite and enjoy poetic compositions in Hindi. The best performances would be awarded certificates of recognition. All participants will receive certificates of participation. Registration is free.
Name of the Event: Kaavya Utsav
Objectives of the Event:
- Hindi Diwas is an occasion to acknowledge the significance of Hindi in our lives and encourage students to familiarize themselves with the beauty of the language and indulge in nostalgia as they listen, read or share the verses of their favourite poets.
Date of the Event: 14th September 2020
Timings: 5.00 pm – 6.30 pm
Target Audience: Anyone who can understand Hindi and has taste for poetry.
Name of the Organizing Department: Literary Club, Sharda University in collaboration with the School of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Mode of Event: Online
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta (Dean, DSW)
- Dr. Anubha Vashishtha (Dean, SHSS)
- Dr. Mohit Sahni (Associate DSW)
- Dr. Prachi Priyanka (Faculty Coordinator, Literary Club)
- Ms. Pooja Mann (Faculty, SHSS)
- Shreyoshee Mazumdar (Student Coordinator, Literary Club)
- Sakshi Jha (BA English Hons., 2nd Year, SHSS)
General Rules for Participants:
- The participants may choose to recite poems under any one category: a. self-composed poems b. compositions of other poets
- Poems should be only in the Hindi language.
- Only eligible students who have registered through the Google Form will be entitled to participate in the competition.
- It is mandatory for participants to join the meeting at the scheduled time.
- Each participant will get a maximum of 3 minutes to recite their composition.
- The poem can be on any theme which is decent and non controversial.
- The organisers are not responsible for internet connection issues or any other technical issues faced by the participants.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding.
Department of Environmental Sciences is celebrating “World Ozone Day” on 15th September to create awareness about ozone layer depletion and search solutions to preserve it.
This day reminds us that not only is ozone crucial for life on Earth, but that we must continue to protect the ozone layer for future generations. Therefore, this event will raise the global awareness about the importance of the healthy ozone layer, through an informative and enriching talk on “Atmospheric Ozone: Distribution and Trend”.
- Dr. Narendra Ojha, Scientist-D, Space and Atmospheric Sciences Division, Physical Research Laboratory, Ahmedabad
- Professor H.S. Gaur
- Professor P.K. Singh
- Dr. Suman
- Dr. Sushmita Banerjee
- Dr. Shruti
Date: Wednesday, 15th of September 2020
Time: 2:30 pm
Platform: Google Meet
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing an Alumni meet: “Meet and Greet” on 15th September 2020. Alumni meet is an event celebrated to give your alumni an opportunity to renew bonds with past classmates and cherish their relationship with faculties and staff members. The alumni association creates and keeps alumni interest in their education guild and develops interest to contribute to their Alma mater. Alumni Meeting, a networking event conceived to exchange experiences and to share ideas with current students, faculties and staff.
Goal and Objectives:
- To bring together all the Alumni and the faculty of Sharda University to share their experiences with each other.
- To refresh the old memories and to network with one another, both socially and professionally.
- To provide a forum for alumni to maintain bonds that can prove to be an invaluable career asset.
- To provide a common platform provided for passed out students.
- To strengthen the bond of brotherhood among Alumni.
- To recognize the personal/professional achievements of the Alumni.
- Prof. H. S. Gaur (Dean- SBSR)
- Dr. Khursheed Alam (HOD- Mathematics)
- Dr. Sweta Srivastav, email@example.com, 9911967159
- Dr. Sangeeta Gupta, firstname.lastname@example.org, 9953250410
Google meet link will be circulated on the email IDs of the participants.
Department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing a Webinar on “Gender Sensitization in day-to-day Life” on 16th September 2020 at 2:30 PM.
Objectives of the event:
- The objective of the webinar is to change attitude, behaviour and beliefs that reinforce gender inequalities in day-to-day Life.
- To instil gender sensitivity and create an environment for gender equity in the society.
- The webinar will also highlight the possible responses towards the new social media trends to make the society gender inclusive.
- Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand
Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand is working as Assistant Professor in the, School of Languages and Culture, Sharda University, Greater Noida, India with extensive experience of more than 14 Years. Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand completed his Ph.D. from Banaras Hindu University in 2010. His research work is in the area of The Norms of Gender Discourse and the Novels of Shashi Deshpande. He had published more than 20 research papers in national/international journals of repute. Dr. Gautam also authored a book: Norms of Gender Discourse and the Women Novelists. ISSN No.9783659460791, Germany: Lambert, 2013. He had also published a book chapter, Mother Daughter Relationship in Shashi Deshpande’s Novel’ The Dark Holds No Terrors. Contemporary Social Realities in Indian English Fiction of Post 1980’s. ISBN No. 9789381212325. Delhi: Bharti Publications, 2013. He had presented his research work in several national/International conferences. Currently, four research scholars are doing their Ph.D. work under his supervision.
- Prof. H. S. Gaur (Dean- SBSR)
- Dr. Khursheed Alam (HOD- Mathematics)
- Dr. Anshu Kumar, email@example.com, 7011871385
Join at Google meet link: meet.google.com/vry-ywei-iav
Date: 16th September 2020
Time: 2:30 PM onwards.
Mechanical Engineering Department is celebrating Vishwakarma Puja on 17.09.2020 from 11:30 AM onwards.
Lord Vishwakarma is worshipped as an epitome of Engineering excellence and Mechanical Engineering Department every year celebrates this auspicious occasion in a grand manner. This year also we are doing the same. We cordially invite everyone to attend the joyous occasion.
- Prof. Parma Nand, Dean SET
- Prof. Bhim Singh, HoD, Mechanical Engineering Department
- Shibamay Mitra (9716912123)
- Radhe Shyam Ojha (9711118421)
- Lavish Kumar Singh (8116385352)
Date: 17th September 2020
Time: 11:30 AM
Marketing Department and Alumni Cell of School of Business Studies, Sharda University is organizing a Guest Lecture on ‘Services Marketing’ on 17th September 2020.
Mr. Chirag Khurana, Sr. Manager Marketing, Anytime Fitness will share his experience of Services Marketing with our students of Services Marketing class of MBA.
- Dr. Hari Shankar Shyam, 9971780044, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Monica Agarwal, 9212121902, email@example.com
Mr. Chirag Khurana, Sr. Manager Marketing, Anytime Fitness
“World Patient Safety Day” is being celebrated this year on 17th September. The Department of Pharmacology, SMSR, along with the Department of Paediatrics is planning to organize a WEBINAR on the day from 11 AM to 12.30 PM.
To sensitize the medical fraternity about patient safety and minimizing errors in healthcare practices.
Event: Webinar on Patient Safety
Date: 17th September, 2020.
Time: 11 AM– 12.30 PM.
Topic: Patient Safety in Intensive Care Unit
Speaker: Dr. Amit Vij, Consultant Intensivist, Paediatric ICU, Sharda Hospital, SMSR, Sharda University
Topic: Medication errors and Patient Safety
Speaker: Dr. Sachin Manocha, Associate Professor, Pharmacology, SMSR, Sharda University
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMSR
- Dr. Satinder Aneja (Professor and HOD, Department of Paediatrics, SMSR)
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMSR
- Dr. Ashok K Dubey (Professor and HOD, Department of Pharmacology, SMSR)
- Dr. Ekta Arora (Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, SMS&R), 7678684969, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. PriyaTomar(Assistant Professor, Department of Paediatrics, SMS&R), 9873394699, email@example.com
Join Zoom meeting on the given link: https://zoom.us/j/94558649137?pwd=Y0pPdTF3TXc0VTNGcFNtVDNUWm5kUT09
Meeting ID: 945 5864 9137
Wish you a very happy and successful year 2020.
With the onset of new semester, hope you are back into action!
New year brings in new hope and new resolutions, and, we at Career Counselling Centre are happy to help you pursue your dreams and turn them into reality, finally and achieve great heights.
To cater to all your professional queries, the Career Counselling team will be available on Thursdays and Fridays of every week, from 2 PM -4 PM. The details of the career counseling sessions are as follows:
Days: Thursday & Fridays
Date: Ongoing Activity (Starting January 23, 2020)
Timings: 2 PM- 4 PM
Venues: Career Counselling Centre, Basement (Next to Accounts office), Block#2
Whether you are a buddy scientist or a caring healthcare professional or aspire to be a corporate honcho, or an ardent engineer, lawyer or want to be entrepreneurs, etc. we at the Career counseling center, urge you to bring in all your concerns, queries and questions for we are listening.