The School of Pharmacy (SOP) is organizing an Industrial visit to Baddi and Shimla, (Himachal Pradesh) for its B.Pharma 3rd Year, M.Sc.1st year and M.Sc.2 nd year students from 13th January to 18th January 2019.
70 Students along with four faculty members are going to visit 10 industry including Wockhardt, Abbott, Alkem, Dr.Morepen, Glenmark, Cipla etc.
Abbott India Ltd, a publicly listed company and a subsidiary of Abbott Laboratories, enjoys strong brand equity in multiple therapeutic categories such as Women’s Health, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Thyroid, Diabetes & Urology, Pain Management, Vitamins, Anti-Infectives & other therapy areas. Wockhardt is a Global pharmaceutical and biotechnology company headquartered in Mumbai, India. It produces formulations, biopharmaceuticals, nutrition products, vaccines and active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). Alkem ranked the No.1 Anti-infective company in India for the past 10 years and feature amongst the leading pharmaceutical companies in the therapeutic segments of Gastro-intestinal, Pain management, and Vitamins / Minerals / Nutrients. Currently ranked the fifth largest pharmaceutical company in India in terms of domestic sales for the fiscal year 2016 with iconic brands like Clavam, Pan, Pan-D, Taxim and Taxim-O featuring amongst the top 50 pharmaceutical brands in India. Morepen manufactures and sells Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs), Home Diagnostics and Finished Formulations to 50-plus countries. Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd is a research-driven, global, integrated pharmaceutical company. The company is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity). Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control and depression; other medical conditions.
The Factory Visit tour comprises of:
- An overview of Research and development with Manufacturing Process of different dosage forms.
- An Interaction Session – Question & Answers.
- Manufacturing Plant Visit.
Objective of Event:
- To give the live exposure to the students about the Research and development, production processes, packaging & storage, QA-QC, regulation formalities such as certifications of production plant/ products etc. and working culture in an industry environment.
- Dr.Vijender Singh (Dean Sop)
- Ph: 9810347087
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr.Mojahidul Islam (Associate Professor, SOP)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 9582447947
Date: 13th-18th January 2019
Time: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (From 13th to 18th)
Venue: Baddi, Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)
Department of Design, School of Creative Art Design and Media Studies is organizing a 5 Day workshop on Corporate Communication Design with students of 2nd, 3rd and 4th year of Digital and Communication Design on 14th January to 18th January 2019.
Objective of Event:
- To learn and practice elements(Typography with packaging) of Branding for Corporate Communication.
Design Education is beyond classroom training. With this thought, Department of Digital & Communication Design is conducting a 5-day workshop with 2nd year and 3rd-year students. The workshop will be conducted by Mr. Krishan Ahuja, who is a veteran practicing artist with over 50 years of experience in Painting, Advertising, and Photography. Mr. Krishan Ahuja is Vice-President of All India Fine Arts & Crafts Society (AIFCS), New Delhi
- Prof. Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, email@example.com
- Mr. Tauheed Mehtab, 9891176007, firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Pathology & Transfusion Medicine, School of Medical Sciences & Research and Sharda Hospital are organizing “Hands on workshop on Immunohaematology Application in Transfusion Medicine” as per the following schedule.
Date: 17th – 19th January, 2019
Time : 09:00 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Research Lab, Department of Pathology, SMS&R, Sharda University.
All the faculty members of the Department of Pathology and the PG students of Pathology and Microbiology are requested to attend the Workshop, as per the schedule.
The Department of Community Medicine (SMS&R) along with School of Dental Sciences is organizing school health camp under the school health program on 18th Jan 2019 at Kanya Ucchtar Madhyamik Vidyalaya, RHTC Panchaytan. Approximately 300 Students along with their family members will be participating in the health camp.
The objectives of the event are:-
- Screening and treatment of health problems among school children.
- To detect dental problems and increase awareness regarding oral hygiene.
- To increase awareness among students and their family members regarding various adolescent health problems (i.e Nutrition, Behavior, reproductive health and menstruation) and their prevention.
Date: – 18th Jan 2019
Time: 10:00 AM to 2:00PM
Venue: Kanya Ucchtar Madhyamik Vidyalaya Sikandrabad
- Dr.S.Nagesh (Prof. & Head ) Department of Community Medicine
The First “Parent Teacher Meeting” of MBBS students (Batch 2018) has been schedule as per the following details:
Date: 18th Jan. 2019.
Time: 10.00AM to 02.00PM
Venue: 5th Floor, SMSR, Auditorium, Sharda University
All the parents are cordially invited to attend the meeting to discuss about the performance of their wards with their teacher.
- Dr.Pooja Rastogi,9560234171, email@example.com
- Dr. Prajna P. Samanta,8527173299, firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Law, Sharda University is profound knowledge in both experiential and academic area. In continuance of this, School of Law is organizing students visit to Prayas, (Pohb.) Juvenile Aid Centre Society, Delhi, Firozshah Kotla, Delhi Gate, Delhi-110002
About the Institution:
The Prayas Observation Home for boys at Ferozshah Kotla, Delhi is a short stay home for the Juveniles in conflict with law and is the protective home for the JCL, during the pendency of the inquiry against them.
• To provide a first-hand opportunity to the students of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration
• To have an understanding of juvenile justice system and rehabilitation at juvenile homes.
• Experiential Learning about various rehabilitations measures for boys in conflict with Law.
Faculty co-ordinator- Dr. Urmila Yadav, Assistant Professor, SOL- email@example.com
Date of Event- Friday, 18th January, 2019
Venue- Prayas, (Pohb) Juvenile Aid Centre Society, Delhi
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
Child Rights Activism and intervention to rescue children from slavery and jails changed India’s national law to forbid detention of delinquent children in jails.
With a view to create awareness about child rights School of Law, Sharda University is organizing a “Symposium on Child rights”.
Profile of Guest Speakers:
Ms Sheela Barse
(Human Rights Activist)
She is one of the pioneers of Public Interest Litigation in India bringing women prisoner’s issues in public domain. She is Winner of Awards for Focus on Child Rights issues and also Journalism for Human Rights Early protagonist of Girl Child and later was associated as Member of Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi’s Advisory Committee.
1. To make the students aware about child rights analyzing global conventions and treaties.
2. To make the students aware of the Legal remedies available to children and proper medical aid to toddlers.
1. Students shall become aware about the conditions and legal remedies available to children.
2. Students shall be able to understand the rights of child, proper nutrition and medical care available to the children in global perspective.
Convener- Prof (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshreshtha, Dean SOL
Faculty coordinator- Ms Neha Garg, Assistant Professor, School of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of event: Friday, 18th January 2019
Venue- Room no. 201, Auditorium, Block- 7
Timings- 11:00 AM onwards
School Of Humanities and Social Sciences, Sharda University in association with SANKALP (NGO) is organizing an interactive session on 18th Jan. 2019, for students aspiring to qualify CSE (UPSC).
Objective of Event:
- To identify and guide the students, who can contribute towards nation-building through Civil Services and inculcate Indian values and ethos amongst such aspirants.
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Sharma, 9818044504, email@example.com
- Ms. Pratibha Biswas, 8920942225, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. P.K. Mitra
- Kanhaiya Lal (Secretary Samkalp, Motivational Speaker
- Dr.G.R.Patil (IRS,C&GST)
Department of Mathematics and Centre for Advanced Research in Applied Mathematics & Physics (CARAMP), SBSR, Sharda University is organizing an Expository Lecture on “Fractal with Real life Applications” by Prof.Rashmi Bharadwaj (Professor, Department of Mathematics, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi). Prof. Rashmi Bharadwaj is a renowned Mathematician. She did her Ph.D. in 1997 from University of Delhi. She has Govt of India IMD award and Young Scientist Award AICTE. She has more than 25 years of research & teaching experience. She has published 80 research papers, 2 books in reputed Journals. and 1 Proceeding Springer, 10 Ph.D. produced and 8 working. She has established Nonlinear Dynamics Research Lab and Mathematics Lab in GGSIPU.
- To create interest for innovation in research.
- To promote interdisciplinary research.
The session is open for all final year students of Physics and Mathematics department and faculty members to learn and think some innovative ideas.
Date: 18th January 2019
Time : 02:30 P.M to 03:30 P.M
Venue: BIC Board room, Block-1
Prof. A. H. Siddiqi (9871069944)
Dr. Khursheed Alam( 9873097866)
Department of Mass Communication is organizing its presentation as a part of ‘Journal Club’ activity on 19th January 2019.
- To provide a platform to the faculties and research scholars of the Department, where they can share the knowledge of the latest developments in the research domain of their interest.
- Prof. Subhash Dhuliya, 9312266340, email@example.com
- Ms. Neha Bhushan, 9795995645, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Mukta Martolia (Assistant Professor, Dept. of Mass Communication)
School of Engineering & Technology, Sharda University is organizing 252nd IIACEC CONCLAVE” on 19th January 2019
- 252nd IIACEC Conclave of Indian Industries Association at Sharda University
- It will be witnessed by members of over 200 + from all over UP and NCR.
- Many government officials from Noida, Greater Noida, Industry Partners, Students, Faculties and Industry leaders will also be there.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand, Dean, SET, 9810446717
- Mr. Raj Nidhi Sharma-Head Industry Interface, 8860074140
- Mr. D.L.N Shastri- Director, 9873818909
- Mr. Sanjeev Sharma- Secretary, Indian Industries Association, Greater Noida, 9212194465
- Mr. S. P Sharma -Chairman, Indian Industries Association, Greater Noida, 8383880050
- Prof. (Dr) Nitin Rakesh, HOD, CSE
- Prof. (Dr.) Bhim Singh, HOD, ME
- Dr. Gaurav Saini, HOD, CIVIL
- Dr. Parmanand Pany, HOD, ECE & EEE
- Dr. Amit Kumar Singh, HOD, Biotech
SBS is organizing a Workshop on ‘Journal Club’ on 19th January 2019.
Objective of Event:
- The objective of the Journal Club is to provide a platform for the purpose of disseminating/ sharing knowledge in the area of business, management and its related areas.
- Dr. Raj Karan Gupta, 9971307357, email@example.com
- Dr. Vineet Gupta, 9873123024, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rajiv Kumar Tyagi, Research Scholar, SBS
- Fehmina Khalique, Research Scholar, SBS
- Himanshi Shukla, Research Scholar, SBS
SOL is organizing a meeting of ‘Journal Club’ on Saturday, 19th January, 2019 at 11 a.m. in legal cell.
Objective of Event:
• The objective of the Journal Club is to provide a platform for the purpose of disseminating/ sharing knowledge among Faculty Members and Ph.D. Scholars in the area of Law and its related areas.
• Dr. Huma B. Khan, Associate Professor, SOL, email@example.com
• Mr. Harish Tiwari, Assistant Professor, SOL, firstname.lastname@example.org
“Right to Privacy in Cyber Space”
Date: 19th January, 2019
Time: 11.00 am onwards
Venue: Legal Cell, IIIrd Floor, Block-7, Sharda University
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology is organizing its 2nd Presentation as a part of ‘Journal Club’ activity on 19th January 2019.
Objective of Event:
- to provide a platform to the faculties and research scholars of Electrical and Electronics Engineering department where they can share the knowledge that they have in their respective specialized research areas.
- Premanand Pany, 8249762077, email@example.com
- Ranjeeta Singh (Assistant Professor, SUSET)
- Automation of Sintering Process for Manufacturing Bi-Metallic Engine Bearings