School of Education is organising Student Induction Programme from 23rd July 2019 to 26th July 2019. The purpose is to ensure their smooth intake; familiarize with the institution’s facilities, norms and cultures; introduce them to student services, semester and examination information. The orientation program is designed to gradually introduce new students to life at the College, from academics and community norms to resources and support services.
The four-day Induction programme will have an orientation about the courses (BA.B.Ed., B Sc.B.Ed & B.Ed); introduction by the faculty; visit of the academic block and the campus and the various activities for the talent search of the students.
Objective of Event:
- To make the students aware about the exciting world of knowledge at Sharda University.
- To make them familiar with their faculty and the course content.
- To provide the students the opportunity to interact and intermingle among themselves during various activities.
- Prof. Rainu Gupta
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Dr. Sarita Verma
- Contact Number: 9910144933
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Periodontology, School of Dental Sciences is celebrating the Oral Hygiene Day on 1st August 2019 by organizing the following events and activities:
Oral Hygiene Week Celebration:
• Free Scaling
• 50% discount on all Periodontal Procedures
• Demonstration of Oral Hygiene Methods.
• Free distribution of Oral Hygiene Aids (For the patients).
Date: 25th July – 1st August 2019
Time: 9.00 A.M. – 4.00 P.M.
Venue: Department of Periodontology, Room No. 7, 3rd Floor, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University.
Highlights of the day (Thursday, 1st August 2019)
• Oral Health Talk
• E-Poster Competition ; Theme “Oral Health and Habits”
• Photography Competition ; Theme “Oral Hygiene”
• Pick and Speak Competition ; Theme “Oral Hygiene Awareness”
Date: 1st August 2019
Timings: 10.00 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Venue: Lecture Hall – 4, 3rd Floor, School of Dental Sciences, Sharda University
Objective of the Event:
• Committed Towards The Mission Of “Oral Health For All 2020″
• To spread awareness amongst masses regarding the importance of oral hygiene maintenance.
• To provide the students an opportunity to showcase their talents and increase the interaction amongst themselves during various activities.
1090 Women’s Helpline of UP Police is organizing a 2-hour workshop on Cyber Bullying for female students/staff members.
Cyberbullying is bullying that takes place over digital devices like cell phones, computers, and tablets. Cyberbullying can occur through SMS, Text, and apps, or online in social media, forums, or gaming where people can view, participate in, or share content. Cyberbullying includes sending, posting, or sharing negative, harmful, false, or mean content about someone else. It can include sharing personal or private information about someone else causing embarrassment or humiliation. Some cyberbullying crosses the line into unlawful or criminal behavior.
The event is aimed at raising the awareness level of the students and staff members and also on how to effectively deal with it.
Objective of Event:
The event is aimed at raising the awareness level of female students and staff members against Cyber Bullying and how to effectively deal with it. The event will be conducted in collaboration with the 1090 Women’s helpline of UP Police.
- Prof. Parmanand, 9810446717, email@example.com
- Dr. Gaurav Saini, firstname.lastname@example.org, 8287051260
- Janice Verghese
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
The Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology is organizing a workshop on Altair Hyperworks and Rapid Prototyping for Faculty members and PG students on 26th July, 2019 in association with DesignTech Systems Ltd. Delhi.
Altair Hyperworks Suite of Solution for Mechanical/Automobile/Aerospace Engineering deals with:
- Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Simulation driven design by using Meshless technology
- Multiphysics Simulation suite cater to Structural Analysis,CFD, MBD Simulation
- Structural Optimization techniques
- Manufacturing simulation for casting/Forming/Extrusion Process Simulation
Salient Feature of Rapid Prototyping
In FDM (Fused deposition modeling) Printers, the modeling material i.e. thermoplastics in the form of plastic filaments is extruded and deposited layer by layer to generate the model. Technology is based on patented Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM) process, which manufacturers parts in production grade thermoplastics such as ABSplus, ABS-M30, ABSi, PC, PC-ABS, PPSF, ULTEM 9085, Biocompatible grade- PC-ISO & ABS-M30i, Ultem.
The PolyJet 3D printing is similar to inkjet document printing. But instead of jetting drops of ink onto paper, PolyJet 3D printers jet layers of liquid photopolymer onto a build tray and cure them with UV light. The layers build up one at a time to create a 3D model or prototype.
- Prof. Bhim Singh, HOD, Mechanical Engineering
- Akanksha Mishra, 8375955474
- Saigeeta Priyadarshani, 9873760083
Date: 26th July 2019
Timing: 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Venue: Room No 220, Block 1, Mechanical Engineering Department, SET, Sharda University
School of Education (SOE), Sharda University is organizing special coaching classes for “CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test)”.
CTET ( Central Teacher Eligibility Test) is a test conducted by the CBSE to check eligibility of prospective teachers. The test is a national eligibility test applicable all across the country. The rationale for having this test is as under:
- It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards.
- It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality.
Interested students may report to the HOD, School of Education.
- Prof Rainu Gupta, Learning and pedagogy
- Dr. Ritu Sharma, Child Development, Inclusive Education
- Dr. Leena Rani, Science and Mathematics
Venue: Room No: 114, Block – 4, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
Timings : 2:15 – 4:00 pm
Date: All Fridays
The department of obstetrics and gynecology is organizing a one day CME, YOUTHCON 2019 on 27/7/2019 on Adolescent Health & menstrual Hygiene. This is planned with a vision to encourage academics and update our existing knowledge and promote interaction amongst the faculty.
It is scheduled to be held on 27th July, Saturday, from 9 am -4 pm. The theme is selected, keeping in mind the much needed adolescent health issues including sex education and contraception, to be addressed before a wider audience.
Menstrual hygiene is a very under evaluated and under spoken topic. We wish to bust myths and taboos associated with this and disseminate education about sanitation methods.
|Dr. Abha Singh||Director Professor||LHMC , New Delhi|
|Dr. JB Sharma||Director Professor||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Pratima Mittal||Director Professor||VMMC , Safdarjang , New Delhi|
|Dr. Bindiya Gupta||Associate Professor||GTB, UCMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Geeta Radha Krishnan||Director Professor||GTB, UCMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Monika Gupta||Associate Professor||VMMC , Safdarjang, New Delhi|
|Dr. Richa Singh||Professor||SNMC , AGRA|
|Dr. Sandhya Jain||Associate Professor||GTB, UCMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Amita Soneja||HOD & Professor||GTB, UCMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Alka Kriplani||Ex. HOD & Professor||AIIMS New Delhi|
|Dr. Rama Joshi||Senior Consultant||FORTIS , Gurugram|
|Dr . Sheeba Marwah||Assistant Professor||VMMC , Safdarjang , New Delhi|
|Dr. Ashok Kumar||Director Professor||MAMC , New Delhi|
Department of Computer Science and Engineering is organizing Industrial Visit for students for Oracle Groundbreakers Yatra at Sector 48, Gurugram to educate and communicate information on Oracles Technology on 28th July 2019, at 08:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
Objective of Event:
The major objectives of the visit are:
- To share what the Oracle users have learned from using Oracle technology over the years.
- To acquire knowledge directs from the experts and a deep dive into different skill areas.
- Inculcating Industry Awareness among the students.
- Give awareness and improve the level of knowledge and increase networking opportunities.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand, Dean, SET
- Prof. (Dr.) Nitin Rakesh, HOD, CSE, SET
- Dr. Mandeep Kaur
The Department of Public Health Dentistry, School of Dental Sciences along with School of Law (SOL) is conducting a community connect programme on 29th July, 2019 (Monday) at village Mukhtiyar Garhi (Distt. Bulandshehar)
1. Conducting a dental screening and treatment camp along with educating and motivating the village people to adopt healthy oral health practices
2. Collection of data on certain legal problems commonly faced by the villagers.
Details of the event:
1) Screening of villagers for oral diseases and providing dental treatment at their doorstep.
2) Providing health education to the villagers with the aim to:
a. Educate and motivate the villagers to maintain proper oral hygiene practices
b. Educate about the deleterious effects of tobacco consumption and providing tobacco cessation counselling to tobacco users.
c. Promoting general, oral and cleanliness awareness among the villagers
3) Collection of data on certain legal problems commonly faced by the villagers.
- Dr. Swati Sharma, email@example.com
For any further queries, Kindly contact:
- Dr. Alankrita Chaudhary, 9717244575, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr.Kuldeep Dhanker
- Dr.Sahil Thakar
Date: 29th July, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM -02:00 PM
Venue: Mukhtiyar Garhi (Distt. Bulandshehar
Physics Department, (SBSR) Sharda University is organizing DST Sponsored Science Camp under the INSPIRE Internship Programme for the school students (XI Class). The programme is sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India.
The objective of Event:
The Science Camp will provide an excellent opportunity for the school students to interact with the mentors.
Details of the programme :
No Registration Fee.
Mentors will be Scientists/ Academicians/ Experts of National/ International repute.
Visit to laboratories for exposure to scientific environment.
Registration kit and participation certificate
To-and-fro travel support for participants.
Breakfast/Lunch/ Tea / Dinner during the period of the camp.
Free accommodation for boys and girls separately on the campus.
Maximum number of students: 150
Eligibility: Students who have 95%Class X from CBSE; pursuing science in school at class XI.
Prof. Gaur, Dean, SBSR
Prof. R. C. Singh, COE, Sharda University
Prof. P. K. Singh, HOD, Physics, SBSR
Dr Meenal Gupta, Assistant Professor, SBSR
Prof. Ashok Kumar
Dr. Munendra Singh
Dr. Mohit Sahni
Dr. Venus Dillu
Dr. Preeti Rani
Dr. Sunil Chauhan
Mrs. Sandhya Gupta
Dr. Shankar Narayan
Dr. Pargin Bangotra
Dr. K. K. Pandey
Dr. Manish Sharma
Prof. Shahna Majumdar
Dr. Vinay Verma
Dr. Khursheed Alam
Dr. Sonia Khanna
Dr. Richa Tomar
Dr. Pankaj Gupta
Prof. Anand Mohan ( FASC, FANASc), Registrar DayalBagh Educational Institution
Dr. P. K. Joshi, Associate Professor, Teri University
Prof. S. B. S. Mishra, NIT Jalandhar
Event Speakers can be approximately 10
Date: 29th July – 02nd Aug 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Venue: PGDM, Block -7, Sharda University.
School of Law is organizing an interactive session on “How to prepare for Judicial Services Exminations” by two Judicial officers recently selected for U.P. Judiciary Examination (2018-19).
- This shall be the wonderful opportunity for the students to take guidance for Judicial Services Examinations.
- Mr. Vipul Kumar Yadav, Judicial Magistrate, (U.P. Judiciary 2018-19)
- Ms. Ruchi Bhati, Judicial Magistrate, (U.P. Judiciary 2018-19)
- Dr Ritu Gautam, Asst Professor, School of Law, email@example.com
Date: Monday, 29th July 2019
Time: 1:30 PM onwards
Venue: 502, Seminar Hall, School of Law, Block-7
As you are aware, that every year 29th July is observed as World ORS Day. Department of Community Medicinealong with Department of Paediatricsis observing this day by organizing the following activities with collaboration with NSS cell Sharda University.
- To make the community aware regarding causes and management of Diarrhoea.
- To sensitise the medical fraternity on “Updates on Diarrhoea”.
Activity in college (29th July, 2019):
- Organizing CME on topic: “Updates on Diarrhoea”.
Activities in Health Centres(30th July, 2019):
- Health awareness session by Post -Graduate students in both centres (RHTC and UHTC) – “Regarding causes and management of Diarrhoea” and “Demonstration of correct method of preparation of ORS in the community at both centres.”
- Role play by interns on “Importance of ORS & Zinc in management of Diarrhoea” at RHTC & UHTC.
- S. Nagesh (Professor and Head)
- Shalini Srivastava (Professor)
- Khushboo Juneja (Assistant Professor) 7060600602, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neeti Purwar (Assistant Professor) 8417867753, email@example.com
NSS Cell Co-ordinator
- Krishna Kumar Pandey ( NSS Coordinator, Sharda University)
- Neha Tyagi (NSS In charge, SMS&R)
- Dheeraj Shah (Professor, Paediatric department, UCMS, New Delhi) ;
Date: 29 and 30 July, 2019
Venue and time:
Outreach session: 10-12 pm (RHTC Panchayatan and UHTC Bhangel)
CME: 2:30-4:00 pm (5th Floor Auditorium, SMSR, Building, Sharda University)
The Department of Community Medicine (SMS&R) along with Dept. of Public Health Dentistry (SDS) and School of Allied health science is organizing school health camp under the school health program at Primary Government School in Rauni (RHTC) on 30/07/19. Approximately 200 Students along with their family members will be participating in the health camp.
The objectives of the events are:-
- Screening and treatment of health problems among school children.
- To detect dental problems and increase awareness regarding oral hygiene.
- To detect the refractive errors and eye problems among the students .
- To increase the awareness about personal hygiene and importance of ORS among the students and their family members .
- General health check up and refraction.
- Dental health check up.
- Nukkadnatak by Interns on personal hygiene and importance of ORS.
- S.Nagesh (Prof.& Head ) Department of Community Medicine
- Amit Singh Pawaiya (Associate Professor)
- KhushbooJuneja(Assistant Prof)
- Email Id:- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No. 7060600602
- Ambren Chauhan (Assistant Prof)
- Email Id:- email@example.com
- Phone No. 7983606820
Primary Government School, Rauni on 30/07/19.
Timing: 9 am to 2 pm
It is our privilege to inform you all that School of Nursing Sciences & Research (SNSR) is organizing “training session of advance multifunction models for teaching learning purpose for faculty.
“A manikin is designed for a scenario-based training in the care and management of a wide variety of in-hospital patients. Practice key skills in everything from basic patient care to advanced nursing skills with training manikin.
Objective of Event:
- To familiarize faculty with new manikins.
- To meet the training requirements for basic to advanced patient care and helps to facilitate delivery of consistent simulations into nursing curriculum.
- To contribute to patient safety and optimize outcomes of care, providing learners with opportunities to experience scenarios and intervene in clinical situations within a safe, supervised setting without posing a risk to a patient.
- Prof. Pauline Sharmila, Principal SNSR
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone No. 8800998805
As you aware, that every year 01st – 07th August is observed as World Breast Feeding Week. Department of Pediatrics along with of Community Medicine is observing this week.
- To make the community aware regarding breast feeding.
- Management of Low birth weight infants – Kangaroo mother care / Feeding
Activity in Hospital
- Organizing CME on Topic “Breast Feeding in Low Birth Weight Infants”
Date: 01st August 2019
Time: 02:00 PM
Venue: Lecture Hall, B Block, 6th Floor, Hospital Building
- Dr. Harish Chellani (Professor & Head)
- Dr. Sugandha Arya, Professor & Senior Specialist) from VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Delhi
- Breast Feeding Counseling
Date: 01st – 05th August 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue: PNC Ward Sharda Hospital
- Ms. Savita Srivastava – Child Counselor
Activities at Health Centre:
Pediatrics OPD, Breast Feeding Counseling in low birth weight infants session by post graduate student and child counsellor in both centre (RHTC & UHTC) – regarding “Breast Feeding in Low Birth Weight Infants”
Date: 06th – 07th August 2019
Time: 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Venue: R.H.T.C. Panchayatan & U.H.T.C. Bhangel
- Dr. Garima Anand (PG JR 2nd Year)
- Ms. Savita Srivastava (Child Counselor)
- Dr. Satinder Aneja – Professor & Head, Department of Pediatrics