International Students’ Affairs & Linkages Cell (ISAL Cell) of School of Business Studies, Sharda University (SU), is having immense pleasure to share a proud moment that two of its students namely – Mr. Emran Sharifi (BBA, 2nd Semester, Syst ID-2018003995) and Ms. Era Poudel (BBA, 2nd Semester, Syst ID-2018013127 ) have recently joined University of Almeria (UAL), Spain under Sharda University’s Student Exchange Programme for a Semester (Sept 2019 – Feb 2020).
Mr. Sharifi and Ms. Poudel are the first students from Afghanistan and Nepal respectively to study at UAL. It is the first time in its history that the University of Almería welcomes students of these nationalities through the Erasmus program.
The general purpose of the Student Exchange Program is to promote international educational and cultural exchange to develop mutual understanding between the people of the different countries.
Objective of Event:
Following are the objectives of the Student Exchange Programme.
- International learning and knowledge propel students towards acceptance and understanding of an array of different cultural and community perspectives.
- Language acquisition is achieved through practical immersion.
- Awareness and adoption of alternative, multi-faceted approaches to learning.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Enhanced interest in global issues as well as a broader general knowledge.
- Self-development and awareness leading to enhanced self-confidence and self-esteem. This is often the most noticeable change in returned exchange students.
- Maturity and social poise fueled by the necessity to confront challenges outside a familiar support network and comfort zone.
- Integration into another family as well as the development of life-long friendships, fostering an appreciation of home and family.
- A tremendous sense of accomplishment upon completion encourages students to develop independent opinions, make informed decisions and strive to attain fresh goals.
- Prof. Gaurav Gupta, 8527061614, email@example.com
- Dr. Roopali Fulzele, 9582425298, firstname.lastname@example.org
School of Nursing Sciences & Research (SNSR), is organizing 5 days Workshop on “Patient Care Excellence” on 22nd Nov, 23rd Nov, 30th Nov 2019, 7th Dec and 14th December 2019.
Patient Care Excellence is vital to cultivate patient engagement and integral to the long term sustainability of every hospital and health care system. Clinical excellence must be the priority for any healthcare system to deliver the promise of quality of nursing care by providing a personal touch. Nursing care based on the best available evidence and aim to improve the quality of care by changing the process of health care and improving the chances of getting well as possible. Patient satisfaction is an important & commonly used indicator for measuring to the quality of patient centered nursing care.
Demonstration of Advance nursing procedures will be performed at the laboratories by experts from various nursing departments specialized in Medical-Surgical Nursing, Child Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing and Obstetrical Nursing for the internal & external delegates from another universities and faculty.
15 credit hours will be given approved by UP State Medical Faculty, Lucknow.
Objectives of the Workshop:
- To meet the training requirements for basic to advanced patient care & help to facilitate the delivery of consistent simulations into the nursing curriculum.
- To contribute to patient safety & optimize outcomes of care, providing learners with opportunities to experience scenarios & intervene in clinical situations within safe & supervised settings without posting a risk to the patient.
- To enhance the advance skills for Professional development & upgrade the knowledge.
- Prof: Pauline Sharmila,8800998805, email@example.com
- Ms. Anushi Singh, 7347433617, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Christa Mathew, 9999610791, email@example.com
Date: November 22, 2019 – December 14, 2019
Venue: Audi 014, Sharda University, Knowledge Park-3, Greater Noida.
Sharda University, Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, UP is organizing the Winter Course 2019 for enhancing the quality of faculty/teachers by the above course through NKN mode with the support of E & ICT Academy, NIT Patna.
Details of FDP :
- For registration required Cheque of Rs. 1000/-(Refundable) in favor of the National Institute of Technology, Patna.
Objective of Event:
- To Enhancement of subject knowledge of teachers.
- Prof (Dr.) Parmanand, Dean, SET.
- Prof. Sandeep Kumar Gupta, School Of Education, 9415446711
- Prof.(Dr.) Nitin Rakesh, HOD, CSE, SET.
- Ms. Rani Astya
- Mr. Pankaj Sharma
- Ms. Sanika Singh
- Mr. Subrata Sahana
Date: December 2, 2019 – January 18, 2020
Venue: Room No. 214, Block-1, Sharda University.
School of Nursing Sciences & Research (SNS&R) Dept of Community Health Nursing is organizing the ‘World AIDS Day’ Programme on 2nd December 2019 in Maincha village, Greater Noida by M.Sc. (N) 2nd year, M.Sc.(N) 2ndyear and B.Sc. (N) IV Year students. Every year to mark the anniversary of the founding of WHO, provides us with a unique opportunity to mobilize action around a specific health topic of action to the people all over the world.
Theme of 2019 World AIDS Day “Communities make the difference”.
Communities are a unique force behind the success of the HIV response. Thousands of community health workers and members of the HIV and key population networks – many of whom are living with HIV or affected by the epidemic – contributed to this success.
On World AIDS Day 2019, WHO is highlighting the difference these communities are making to end the HIV epidemic while drawing global attention to the need for their broader engagement in strengthening primary health care.
- To create awareness regarding AIDS and its prevention.
- To bring about a positive attitude among people of the Community towards HIV affected people.
- To remove the stigmas of the people regarding AIDS and its transmission.
- To encourage more students from the schools, universities and social structures to contribute awareness among the various people about AIDS and its prevention.
The M.Sc. 2ndyear, M.Sc. 1styear and B.Sc. 4th-year students will undertake the following activities:
- Rally in the community.
- Roleplay on the transmission of HIV and its prevention
- Display of charts regarding information about HIV.
- Feedback session.
- Dean SNSR, Prof: Pauline Sharmila, 8800998805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Sree Raja Kumar, Prof.& HOD -9646531203, email@example.com
- Ms. Sonia Ch., Asst. Prof -7827340588
- Ms. Ramdinmawii, Sr Tutor, 8375860049, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Himanshi Pradhan, Tutor
Date: 2nd December 2019
Time: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: Maincha village, Greater Noida.
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology Organizing on Symposiums of Menstrual Hygiene Management in Girls with Special Need, 3rd December 2019
- Dr. Bindiya Gupta, Associate Professor, UCMS & GTB Hospital Delhi
- Dr. Pratima Mittal, Professor, Safdarjang Hospital
- Dr. Pooja Dewan, Professor, UCMS & GTB Hospital and Dr. Indu Chawal, Professor, RML Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr. Nimmi Chutani
- Dr. Neerja Goel, email@example.com
- Dr. Shehla Jamal, 8527686529, firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 5th Floor Auditorium, SMSR, Sharda University, Greater Noida
Date & Time: 3rd Dec 2019, 1:30PM to 4:00PM
School of Dental Sciences (SDS) is organizing a Symposium on Dental Implants on 4th December 2019.
To create awareness about dental implants and disseminate knowledge about dental implants among budding dentists and the general public as a whole.
- Implant Course
- Case selection, diagnosis, treatment planning, convincing patients and various treatment modalities.
- CBCT reading
- Indications and contraindications
- Classification/ parts/ design
- Selection of implant size & Width
- Single-stage versus two-stage
- Single piece versus a two-piece
- Planning and preparation of stents
- Flap Techniques, Suturing Techniques
- Second stage surgery
- Hands-on Implant placement in sawdust models.
- Incision, Flap Technique, Suturing Techniques .
- Demonstration of Second stage surgery
- Demonstration of various materials, implant systems, physio dispenser, sinus lift kit etc
- Open tray and Closed tray impression technique’s
- CBCT reading/planning
- DR PAVAN.M.PATIL | 9999970260 | email@example.com
- DR NITIN BHAGAT | 9953784571 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- DR HAMDY AL BANNA
DR HAMDY AL BANNA-He earned his dental degree from Saint Joseph University School of Dentistry, Maintains a full-time private practice in Dubai and Lebanon. He is a clinical assistant in esthetic department at Saint Joseph and also doing lectures extensively, nationally and internationally, on topics relating to osseointegrated implants. Dr. Al Banna is a consultant and a scientific advisor for the 3I Biomet implant in Dubai.
Date: 4th December 2019.
Venue: BLOCK 7, PGDM BUILDING, SHARDA UNIVERSITY
Tune in to Suno Sharda 90.8 FM for a special interview on ‘Happiness’ with Prof. P.K. Mitra (School of Business Studies), Sharda University [4th December | 9-10 am @ Suno Sharda 90.8 FM].
- Prof. (Dr.) Ritu S Sood, 9811089767, email@example.com
- Dr. Amit Chawla, 9654544567, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RJ Gagan, Suno Sharda 90.8 FM
- Prof. P.K. Mitra
Date: 4th December 2019
Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Venue: Radio Studio, 4th Floor, Block 3, Sharda University.
Department of Microbiology is Organizing of “World AIDS Day 2019” on 4th December 2019.
Theme: “Ending HIV/AIDS – Community by community”
- Poster competition 1.30 – 2.30 pm, Auditorium Foyer, 5th Floor, SMS&R
- Symposium on “Ending HIV/AIDS – Community by the community” – 2.30 – 3.30 pm Auditorium, 5th Floor, SMS&R
- Skit presentation: 3.30 – 4.15 pm, Auditorium, 5th Floor, SMS&R
- Distribution of certificates: 4.15 – 4.30 pm, Auditorium, 5th Floor, SMS&R
- To prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS in the community with the participation of the community.
- Dr. Renu Dutta, 9899077011, email@example.com
- Dr. Dalip Kakru, 94190013330, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Tarana Sarwat, 9717704085, email@example.com
- Dr. Himangini Sharma, 9891653365, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 4th December 2019
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Venue: 5th Floor Auditorium, SMS&R, Sharda University, Greater Noida.
To strengthen the technical skills of the students, Department of CSE, School of Engineering & Technology (SET) has taken an initiative to train and prepare the student for GATE Examination on every Saturday’s(including non-working).
Through GATE students will get a chance in PSU’s as well as pursuing a higher degree from the renowned institution of India (IIT’s, NIT’s etc).
Apart from it the students who levy to work in product based companies, it will help them in their technical interviews.
- Prof.Parma Nand(Dean-SET),
- Dr.Nitin Rakesh(HOD-CSE)
- Mr.Amit Kumar Upadhyay,
Sharda University is organizing the ‘Armed Forces Flag Day’ Programme on 6th December 2019. Department of Student’s Welfare and it’s NCC wing has been entrusted the responsibility for Coordinating and Conducting the Event. The Indian Armed Forces Flag Day is observed every year on December 6 since 1949 to honor the soldiers, airmen, and sailors of India who fought on the borders to safeguard the country’s honor.
Theme of 2019 Armed Forces Flag Day is “Zest across the country to commemorate the sacrifices of brave soldiers of the armed forces”.
All the Students, faculty and staff members are requested to join in the event.
- Dr. Nirupma Gupta, Dean Student’s Welfare
- Dr. Mohit Sahni, Associate Dean Student’s Welfare
- Mr. Sumeet Rana, Assistant Registrar, Student Welfare
- Mrs. Monika Sudershan, NCC Caretaker
- Ms. Simranjeet Kaur
- Mr. Ashutosh Govind Rao
- Mr. Hardeep Bharadwaj
Date: 6th December 2019
Time: 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Venue: SMSR Auditorium, Sharda University.
Department of Psychiatry is Organizing on CME “Psychosexual Disorders Indian Perspective on 7th Dec. 2019”.
Objective of Event:
- General Awareness
- Dr. Kunal Kumar, 9818665325, email@example.com
- Dr. Abhinit Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Guest/Guest of Honor:
- Dr. R.C. Jiloha, Ex. Professor & Head, MAMC & GB Pant Hospital, New Delhi.
Date: 7th December 2019
Time: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Venue: 5 Floor Auditorium, SMS&R Building, Sharda University.
Department of Design is conducting “Faculty Development (FDP) & Workshop on TUKAcad for faculty members and fashion design students, with 25 students from B.Design fashion 2nd & 3rd year.
The workshop is planned from 9th December 2019 to 20th December 2019. (10 days)
Objective of Event:
- This studio sequence aims to introduce various aspects of digital designing in fashion through a series of lectures and design studios.
- This is an output based workshop wherein Faculty/Students will work on TUKAcad software.
- Professor Rupinder Singh | 8527925100 | email@example.com
- Mr. Tauheed Mehtab | 9891176007 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Aakanksha, 9958000360, email@example.com
- Dr. Poonam Bhagchandani, 9717792015, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 9th – 20th December 2019
Venue: Sharda University, Block II, 3rd floor, Room No. 301.
School of Pharmacy (SOP) is organizing one day workshop on Teaching and Learning dated 10th December 2019.
- Teaching and learning for PCI documentation.
- Dr. Mojahidul Islam
- Mob: 9582447947
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Ms. Rini Malhotra
- Mob: 8882140644
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Vijender Singh (Dean SOP)
- Mob: 9810347087
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mr. Prabhat Gautam – ( Registrar RVNI )
Date: 10th December 2019
Time: 9:30 A.M TO 4:00 P.M
Venue: Room No 302, Block-4 -Sharda University.
The department of Operations Management & Supply Chain Management of School of Business Studies, Sharda University is organizing a Symposium on “Supply Chain Trends And Challenges – 21st Century” on 11th December 2019.
The program intends to explore Research and Consultancy in the area of Supply Chain Management.
- Dr. A.V Nageshwara Rao, 9652130727, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Manmohan Rahul, 9873002179, email@example.com
- Prof. Ambika Khurana, 9999262227, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Piali Haldar, 9818472192, email@example.com
Date: 11th December 2019
Time: 3:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Venue: Auditorium 201, 2nd Floor, School of Business Studies, Block-07, Sharda University.
School of Architecture and Planning (SAP) is organizing ‘Faculty Development Program (FDP) & Value Addition Workshop on Parametric Design using Rhino & Grasshopper’ for the B. Arch. 3rd, 4th & 5th year students. This workshop is planned from 12th Dec 2019 to 26th Dec 2019 (12 days).
This studio sequence aims to introduce students to various aspects of computation including computational design theory, algorithmic design processes, complex geometries, and digital fabrication techniques, through a series of lectures and design studios. This is an output based workshop wherein students will work on fabricate models using Rhino & Grasshopper software and output through Laser cutting machine.
- Prof. Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, 9958657664, email@example.com
- Satvinder Singh Walia, +91 9810054174, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandipan Chatterjee, +91 9873440806, email@example.com
Speakers & Industry Experts:
- Arpi Maheshwari
- Jinal Shah
- Parool Chauhan
Date: 12th Dec 2019 to 26th Dec 2019, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Workshop Duration: 6 hours each day
Venue: SAP Computer Lab, Room no. 601, Block II, Sharda University, Greater Noida.