Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) is conducting a Training Program on ‘Safety Management (Chemical, Biomedical, Fire and Electrical)’ for the Laboratory Assistants/ Technicians on 20 December 2017.
All Deans are requested to nominate 1-2 Laboratory Assistants/Lab. Technicians from each department of the School.
Coordinator: Ms Suman Lata, email@example.com
|10:00p.m.-10:10 p.m.||Welcome by Convener||Prof. Ranjit Goswami
|10:10 pm – 1:10 pm||Environment, Health and Safety training
1.General safety awareness
2. Accident causes and prevention
3. Hazard identification and Control
4. Chemical hazard and it’s exposure
5. Biomedical Waste Management
6. Fire safety
7. Emergency preparedness
|Mr. Sanjeev Sharma
Senior Manager -Environment, Health & Safety at Jubilant
|1:00p.m. – 2:10p.m.
|2:20p.m. – 3:30p.m.||Electrical Safety with demonstration of safety device||Prof. H.K.Verma
Distinguished Professor Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sharda University
Ms. Suman Lata
iGAP Team Member
|3:30 p.m.- 3:40 p.m.
|Feedback on Workshop|
|3:40 p.m.-3:55 p.m.
The topics to be covered in the workshop are:
- Introduction to AMOS graphics and Structural Equation Modeling (SEM)
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis (CFA)
- Path Analysis, Measurement and Structural Models
- Mediation and Moderation effects
- Application of SEM in various fields
- Rs. 500 for Faculty Members (External),
- Rs. 300 for Faculty (Internal), and Research Scholars.
- Dr.A.Rajagopal, Professor and HOD/ORIT, SBS, Sharda University, Greater Noida
- Dr.A.K.Subramani, Assistant Professor/HR&OB/SBS, Sharda University, Greater Noida
By the Organizing Team: