Online Platform (Zoom)
School of Business Studies is organizing a 5-day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on ‘STRUCTURAL EQUATION MODELING (SEM)‘ from 28th November to 2nd December 2020.
The FDP will be conducted through Online platform (Zoom) on Structural Equation Modeling (SEM).
Structural Equation Modeling is a statistical methodology, which combines psychometrics with econometrics and is widely used in social science research. SEM allows a researcher to test complex models with multiple pathways, model latent variables with multiple indicators, investigate mediation and moderation in a systematic way and adjust for measurement error in predictor variables. This FDP aims at acquainting the participants with a general introduction to SEM, through a combination of theoretical and practice-oriented sessions that will provide a working knowledge of R, a statistical software.
The FDP will be based on a combination of theoretical and practice-oriented sessions that will provide working knowledge of ‘R’, a statistical software.
Interested candidates are requested to fill the registration form by visiting the link given below.
Registration link : https://forms.gle/zjg3tHfE2U76ofpt9
Registration Fee:- INR 2,000/-participant (including GST)
For Sharda University Faculty members: INR 1,000/– (including GST), which will be reimbursed after the completion of the FDP.
- Dr. Monica Agarwal (email@example.com, 9212121902)
- Dr. Ankur Agrawal (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9250663828)
- Dr. Nimmi Agarwal (email@example.com, 9810777226)
- Dr. Santhi Narayanan (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9811597665)
- Prof. Swati Bansal (email@example.com, 8826735522)
- Dr. Anoop Pant (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9891055878)
- Dr. Manmohan Rahul (email@example.com, 9873002179)
- Dr. Bithika Bishesh (firstname.lastname@example.org, 8800756375)
- Prof. Saumya Kumar (email@example.com, 8512013344)
- Dr. Mohit Maurya (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9650124614)
- Prof. Sandeep Kumar Anand (email@example.com, 9555964370)
- Dr. Deepa Kumari (firstname.lastname@example.org, 9811680604)
- Prof. Anup Kumar Srivastava (email@example.com , 718339906)
Facilitator: Prof. Vishal Gupta, IIM Ahmedabad
About the Facilitator:
Prof. Vishal Gupta is an Associate Professor in the Organizational Behaviour Area at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, India. He obtained his doctorate in Human Resource Management from the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, India, in 2013. His PhD thesis on ‘Leadership in Public Sector R&D Organizations’ was awarded the ‘Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation’ award in the year 2013-14 in Leadership & Organizational Development category by European Federation for Management Development and the Emerald Group Publishing. He was recognized as an Emerging Psychologist by the National Academy of Psychology, India in 2014. In 2016, he was conferred the Young Scientist Award in Social Sciences Category by the National Academy of Sciences India and Scopus (Elsevier). He is the President of the Indian Academy of Management. His research has been published in international and national journals of repute and has been covered by dailies like The Times of India, Business Line, Ahmedabad Mirror, Mint and DNA.
His webpage is: www.iima.ac.in/~vishal(Share on Social)