Plot No. 32
34, Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida
Uttar Pradesh 201310
Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are gaining attraction all over the world to provide unlimited participation and open access to quality education via the web. The visitors to the top three MOOCs platforms (Udemy, Coursera, and edX) are from the United States, followed by visitors from India. This shows the tangible interest of MOOCs in India with their cost-effectiveness and potential to reach a large number of learners. MOOCs provide us the opportunity to broaden access to quality education at all levels.
This workshop will discuss the platforms available for launching MOOCs and the problems/challenges involved in the course delivery, develop skills for designing and delivering courses through the network of individuals and institutions, highlight the research in the related field as they have given Indian academics a better sense of how a lecture could be restructured into short, self-contained segments with high interactivity to engage students more effectively.
Objectives of Event :
- To train the participants to use MOOCs as an adjunct to face-to-face teaching and to teach in a fully online or distance learning context.
- To understand the process of planning, designing and implementing online courses in line with SWAYAM, MOOC requirements.
- To create better and active communication and collaboration with the students.
- To design and manage learning assessment using MOOC Platform.
- Prof. (Dr.) Arti Kaul, Kachroo, Dean School of Education, 9971992154, email@example.com
- Dr. Nishi Tyagi, Assistant Professor, School of Education, 9311101084, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sarita Verma, Assistant Professor, School of Education, 9910144933, email@example.com
- Mr. S K Prasad, Joint Director, CBC, NIOS, Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Dr. Mamur Ali, Assistant Professor, CIET, NCERT, New Delhi
- Dr. Gaurav Singh, Assistant professor, School of Education, IGNOU, New Delhi
Date: 17th to 20th January 2020
Venue: Audi-005, Block-3, Sharda University.