August 13, 2020 – August 15, 2020 all-day Asia/Kolkata Timezone
The outbreak of corona virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has created a global health crisis that has had a deep impact on the way we perceive our world and our everyday lives with everything looking so gloomy around us and to brighten up our thought process on the occasion of Independence day. The School of Architecture & Planning is organizing an Online Context “ART WORK COMPETITION” with colors of Freedom (04 colors of National Flag White, Saffron, Green, Blue). The event will start on 13th Aug, 2020 and will close on 15th Aug 2020. The results will be declared on 18th Aug 2020.
Objectives of Event:
- To promote knowledge, interest, education, and the enjoyment of Independence.
- To raise the awareness of Vision of Clean India as well as Atmanirbharta.
- To understand the true value of independence.
Detail of the Event:
- The brief is to design a composition or an art work which shows the resilient sprit of India during pandemic using 04 colors if Indian National flag.
*Rules of the Contest*
- There is no charge/Fee to participate in the contest.
- A maximum of 03 photographs of single art work or Scan sheet of size A3 can be submitted by the applicant of any digital format (JPEG, PDF, Image) etc. and can be used any medium but use only 04 colours. It can be abstract or literal the size in A3.
- Use of any other colour ( white, green,saffron & blue) except these colours may lead to disqualification of the entry.
- Last date to send the entry is 15th Aug 2020..
- Results will be declared on 18th Aug 2020.
- The competitions are open to individuals only. No team and group entries will be accepted.
- The jury is going to consider the following aspect of assessment: Concept, artistic value, visual prowess, Expression
- Participants must send their details: Participant’s Name, Name of the School, Phone No. and email address.
- If the rules are not followed the participant will be disqualified.
- E- certificates will be provided to all the participants & Certificate of merit will be provided to all the winners after the completion of the event.
- Email id where you can send the entries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha ( Prof. in Charge) SAP, 9958657644, email@example.com
- Prof. Anjali Verma (School Coordinator) SAP, 9811737360, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Krishan Kumar, Asst Professor, SAP, 9582110155, email@example.com
Date: 13th August 2020