As a part of Community Connect and Experiential Learning Program, School of Law is organizing a one day visit to conduct a survey in Government primary school, Village: Ghanghola, GB Nagar, UP on Thursday, 14th November 2019.
Following matters would be taken into consideration during this survey
- Mid day meal and other government schemes
- Quality of the primary education and Primary Health Care
Objective of Event:
- The objective of this camp is to impart legal awareness and literacy basics about Primary Health care and quality of education.
- Donate stationery items to the students.
- To discuss Fundamental Rights and fundamental Duties.
- The Participants would be able to know about the various rights related to primary education available to children.
- They will be able to approach the responsible authorities in the time of necessity if such a need arises.
- Mr. Karmashil Bhagat, Asst. Professor, SOL, Mobile No. 9096126763, email@example.com
- Dr. Rohin Kaul, Asst. Professor, SOL, Mobile No. 9711972733, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Thursday, 14th November 2019.
Time: 09:30 am onwards
Venue: Govt. Primary School, Village Ghanghola, Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.