On Wednesday, 8th July 2020, at 12:30 PM Family Dispute Resolution Clinic (FDRC) shall be inaugurated through virtual by Hon’ble Chancellor, Shri P.K.Gupta, Hon’ble Shri. Alok Singh, Commissioner of Police, Gautam Budh Nagar and Ms. Vrinda Shukla, DCP, Women’s Security, Gautam Budh Nagar
About Family Dispute Resolution Clinic (FDRC)
The Family Disputes are rising these days during COVID-19 outbreak, according to the police official approx. 200 to 250 cases of domestic violence are reported every week. There is a need to adopt Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism for the benefit of the society at large. Family Dispute Resolution Clinic shall provide counseling; Specialist family dispute resolution services at no cost to achieve the best possible outcomes for the victim. This clinic shall be looked after by following faculty./Research Scholars.
Team of Experts: A team of experts has been constituted to mediate in such matters.
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law
- Dr. Ritu Gautam, Asst. Prof. School of Law (Coordinator & Mediation Expert)
- Mr. Avinash Kr. Goswami, Research Scholar, School of Law
- Dr. Urmila Yadav, Asst. Prof. School of Law (Sociology)
- Ms. Bhawna Upadhyay, Asst. Professor, SMSR (Psychiatrist)
- Dr. Nikhil Nyar, Asst. Prof. SMSR (Clinical Psychologist)
- Dr. Shivani Tomar, Asst. Prof., SMSR (Clinical Psychologist)
- Dr. Shweta Verma, Asst. Prof., School of Law (Psychologist)
- Ms. Yashodhra Raj, Senior Manager, Soft Skills Deptt. (Psychiatrist)
Time: 12: 30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting Link: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/8402462787?pwd=T04xV1FIc2dMVlp6bEV6cHM4NUJldz09
Meeting ID: 840 246 2787