Career Counseling Center, Sharda University is organizing “Campus to Corporate” 3- Days Workshop on Enhancing Communication Skills for Career Development on September 18-20, 2019.
This workshop will encourage participants to upgrade their communication skills and shed their inhibitions and negativity, identify, build and improve their professional image, overcome the barriers in communication. This workshop will also help the participants in improving Aptitude, preparing a resume and also preparation for GD’s and Interviews which are one of the necessary steps for their career.
- To create awareness of one’s current presentation skills and practice & develop effective skills for presentation, Understand the importance of communication types, Developing effective verbal communication, Importance of grooming and etiquette and cross cultural communication.
- Career Counseling Center, Sharda University
Date: September 18-20, 2019
Time: 1:45 pm – 4:05 pm.
Venue: Auditorium 014, Block 3.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/AHbs5jnhCZkDbvJy5
DAY-I (Sept 18, 2019)
- Session-I (1:45 pm to 2:05 pm) Ice-Breaking
- Session-II (2:05 pm to 3:05 pm) Aptitude Test
- Session-III (3:05 pm to 4:05 pm) Difference between Business/ Industry/ Academic English
DAY-II (Sept 19, 2019)
- Session-IV (1:45 pm to 2:35 pm) Preparing Resume-I
- Session-V (2:35 pm to 3:25 pm) Preparing Resume-II (Video Resume)
- Session-VI (3:25 pm to 4:15 pm) Verbal and non-verbal communication
DAY-III (Sept 20, 2019)
- Session-VII (1:45 pm to 2:35 pm) Facing GD
- Session-VIII (2:35 pm to 3:25 pm) Preparing for Interview
- Session-IX (3:25 pm to 4:15 pm) Mock Interview