Career Counselling Centre, Sharda University is organizing 2- Days Workshop on “Analysis of Data in Excel: Simple Tips and Techniques” on October 30 and November 9, 2019. The Workshop is specially designed for HR professionals, keeping in mind two kinds of learners – those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly and wish to enhance their skills.
- The workshop will focus on how to analyze data in Excel, and the various tricks, and techniques for HR professionals. The workshop will take the participants from basic operations such as reading data into excel using various data formats, organizing and manipulating data, to various advanced functionality of Excel.
Our discussion will include, but not be limited to:
- Building Competitive Advantage through HR Analytics
- Excel Overview & Basic Excel Tools
- Diagrammatic and graphic representation
- Embedding of Graphics
- Protection of worksheet & workbook with exceptions
- Advanced formulae
- VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Best Way to Analyze Data in Excel
- Career Counselling Centre, Sharda University
- Ms. Megha Chhabra, SET
- Ms. Jyotsna Seth, SET
- Ms. Shveta Khepra, SET
Date: 30th October and 9th November 2019
Time : 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Room No. 202, Block 3, SET.