knowledge Park III, Plot no.32& 34
School of Architecture and Planning is organizing a Career counseling session for B.Arch, 5th year students at Sharda University, Greater Noida. It will help them in clearing their vision, what after graduation
Objective of the Event:
- -Helping figure out what students want out of their education and life
- -Discussing students’ ideas, feelings, and concerns about their educational and career choices
- -Identifying the factors that are currently influencing career development
- -Assessing abilities, values, and interests
- -Locating resources of career information
Expert: The Princeton Review, Aditya Jain, 09971139243
- Prof. Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Shhilpi Sinha, 9958657644, email@example.com.
- Ar. Richa Malik, 9891186972, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ar. Pranjali Varshney, 07055005552, email@example.com
Date: 18th March 2019
Time: 2:30 pm – 4:15 pm
Venue: Seminar room, 806, Block-II, School of Architecture & Planning, Knowledge Park III, Plot#32& 34, Greater Noida.