The Department of Community Medicine (SMS&R) along with School of Dental Sciences and School of Allied health science is organizing school health camp under the school health program at Janta Public Jr High School in the catchment areas of RHTC Panchaytan on 13/02/19. Approximately 400 Students along with their family members will be participating in the health camp.
The objectives of the Events are:-
- Screening and treatment of health problems among school children.
- To detect dental problems and increase awareness regarding oral hygiene.
- To increase awareness among students and their family members regarding various adolescent health problems (i.e Nutrition, Behavior, reproductive health and menstruation) and their prevention.
- Dr.S.Nagesh (Prof. & Head ) Department of Community Medicine
- Dr.Amit Singh Pawaiya, email@example.com, 8800943742
- Dr.Khushboo Juneja, firstname.lastname@example.org, 7060600602
Janta Public Jr High School (13.02.19)
Timing: 10 am to 2 pm