Department of Community Medicine is Organizing on “WORLD OBESITY DAY’ 11th October 2019.
Objective of the Event:
- To increase awareness regarding the increasing obesity prevalence and to promote solutions to tackle the problem and prevent it
Convener/ Co-ordinator details:
- Prof. & Head, Dr. S. Nagesh- 9899593727 (email@example.com)
- Prof. Dr. Shalini Srivastava- 9599790219 (Shalini.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Amit Singh Pawaiya- 8800943742 (email@example.com)
- Dr. Neha Tyagi – 813084838 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Dr. Anjani K. Srivastava- 8860136087 (email@example.com)
1.Activities in Health Centers (11thOct 2019,10.00a.m.-1.00p.m.)
- “Non communicable diseases (NCD) screening camp” at Gheja village, Bhangel (UHTC) &Salempur village (RHTC)Health awareness session for the community on “ Obesity,
- Risk factors and its prevention” by interns posted at the centers in the community.
- Dr. Neetipurwar- To coordinate overall supervision of activities at U.H.T.C.
- Dr. Ambren Chauhan- To coordinate overall supervision of activities at R.H.T.C.
2.Activities in College Auditorium: 5th floor Audi, SMS&R
This will be followed by a CME in College
|2.30- 2.45 p.m.||Welcome Address and Introduction to CMEby Dr. S.Nagesh Prof & HOD, Department of Community Medicine|
|2.45- 3.30 p.m.||Guest lecture by Dr. Rinku Sharma(Deputy Dir. Center for NCD, NCDC New Delhi)
Topic- Recent updates in Epidemiology of Obesity and the National health Program”
|3.30 p.m. – 3.40 p.m.||Vote of thanks by Dr. Neha Tyagi, Department of Community Medicine|
(Share on Social)