Department of Computer Science and Engineering is Organizing 05 Days Workshop on Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security Training from 13th – 18th August 2019.
The major objectives of the workshop are:
- Development of unique and innovative training modules in Indian languages specific to Indigenous needs.
- Capacity building in Cyber Crime Investigation and enhancing the knowledge base of officials
- Foster collaboration and serve as a conduit for government agencies, private sectors and academic institutions to share ideas and enable advance research.
- Creating awareness on Cyber Crime, Cyber Fraud, Corporate Fraud, Hacking etc.
- Skill building in Cyber Security, Cyber Forensics, Threat Intelligence and Fraud & Risk Management, etc.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand, Dean, SET,
- Prof. (Dr.) Nitin Rakesh, HOD, CSE, SET,
- Mr. Amit Dubey, Author and National Security Expert
- Mr. Praveen Kumar, Cyber Security Expert