Department of Computer Science & Engineering, SET student’s and faculties are representing Sharda University in the “Smart India Hackathon 2019”, software edition organized by Ministry of HRD from March 1, 2019, to March 4, 2019.
Objective of Event:
- Smart India Hackathon 2019 is a nationwide initiative to provide students a platform to solve some of pressing problems we face in our daily lives, and thus inculcate a culture of product innovation and a mindset of problem-solving.
- An initiative by the Ministry of HRD, AICTE, Persistent Systems, i4c, and RambhauMhalgiPrabodhini.
- Involves 1 Lakh+ technical students, 3000+ technical institutions, 200+ organizations from across India
- World’s biggest Software and Hardware Hackathon
- The 3rd edition of the highly successful Smart India Hackathon initiative.
- Prof. (Dr) Parma Nand, Dean SET
- Prof. (Dr) Nitin Rakesh, HOD-CSE
- Ms.Preeti Dubey (Asst. Prof.) CSE,SET, 8010573162
- Mr. Manish Verma(Asst. Prof.) CSE,SET,9313885802
Chief Guest/Guest of Honor Affiliation:
- Ministry of HRD, AICTE, Persistent Systems, i4c, and Rambhau Mhalgi Prabodhini.