Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology (SET), is organizing three days workshop on “Practical Aspects of MATLAB” from on 25th -27th March 2019.
The objective of the Event:
- There is a Complete practical session on available tools of MATLAB
- Prof (Dr.) Parma Nand | Dean SET
- Prof (Dr.) Premananda Pany | HOD ECE+EEE, SET
- Dr. Rashmi Priyadarshini, Assoc. Prof. | ECE, SET
- Ms. Ranjeeta Singh, Asst. Prof. | EEE, SET
Speakers and Topics:
- Ms. Usha Tiwari: Basics for MATLAB Programming (Day 1)
- Prof. Premamanda Pany: Simulink and Stateflow(Day 2)
- Prof. Sushant Mandal: Neural Networks & Deep Learning(Day 3)
Date: 25th-27th March 2019
Venue: 302, Computer Lab, Block-I, SET
NOTE: Pls fill the google form shared below. We have only thirty seats.
For registrations Visit: