Industry 4.0 cell is organizing a 1-week FDP “Industry Champions Program (ICP)” for faculty, w.e.f 23rd to 29th October 2020.
Objectives of Event:
- The objective of the program to empower the Faculty to become the part of “Paid Consultancy Projects” and start creating values as well as converting these projects into Case Studies.
Key Take away:
1: Participants will be entitled for GET(Growth and Efficiency Test) –Pass.
2: GET –Pass :
- Enabling to undertake the “Paid GET Test” for Industry.
- A prerequisite to conduct Industry Pre Assessment and run a Diagnostic test on overall Growth and Efficiency of the business
- Empower for next level of Recommendation
3: Offering 1st Paid Consultancy to successful trained Faculty (Post Screening by Industry Board of IEA, Greater Noida )
4: Certificate Endorsement: Jointly by Industry & MSME, Govt of India
Registration link :www.mycoe.in/su-fdp
Fees: Rs 100
- Prof. Parmanand (DEAN, SET)
- Mr. Raj Nidhi Sharma (Head Industry Interface) +91-8860074140, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program details: as per attachment
From Date: 23rd October 2020 to 29th October 2020
Time: 3.30 PM onward