“World Patient Safety Day” is being celebrated this year on 17th September. The Department of Pharmacology, SMSR, along with the Department of Paediatrics is planning to organize a WEBINAR on the day from 11 AM to 12.30 PM.
To sensitize the medical fraternity about patient safety and minimizing errors in healthcare practices.
Event: Webinar on Patient Safety
Date: 17th September, 2020.
Time: 11 AM– 12.30 PM.
Topic: Patient Safety in Intensive Care Unit
Speaker: Dr. Amit Vij, Consultant Intensivist, Paediatric ICU, Sharda Hospital, SMSR, Sharda University
Topic: Medication errors and Patient Safety
Speaker: Dr. Sachin Manocha, Associate Professor, Pharmacology, SMSR, Sharda University
- Dr. Manisha Jindal, Dean, SMSR
- Dr. Satinder Aneja (Professor and HOD, Department of Paediatrics, SMSR)
- Dr. Pooja Rastogi, Associate Dean, SMSR
- Dr. Ashok K Dubey (Professor and HOD, Department of Pharmacology, SMSR)
- Dr. Ekta Arora (Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, SMS&R), 7678684969, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. PriyaTomar(Assistant Professor, Department of Paediatrics, SMS&R), 9873394699, email@example.com
Join Zoom meeting on the given link: https://zoom.us/j/94558649137?pwd=Y0pPdTF3TXc0VTNGcFNtVDNUWm5kUT09
Meeting ID: 945 5864 9137