As we live in an era, which is full of Technology. It is important for us (especially students) to be aware of technological advancements, as in today’s time it is very difficult to excel in any field without using different technical tools (software as well as hardware).
To enhance knowledge to the target audience about the new technological advances, Department of Physics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing a Web-seminar on “Awareness of trends in technology” on 28th September 2020 at 11.00 AM. The seminar will also provide a platform for participants to discuss and share their ideas with distinguished scientists and academicians of our country.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/1cLdGTgnVovjZckw6
Join google meeting on the given link: https://meet.google.com/mfq-nziz-wqv
Topic of Discussion: Technologies for the 21st Century
- Prof. R. Chandra, Ex- Vice-Chancellor, Monad University, Retired from Indian Institute of Technology-Delhi.
Topic of Discussion: Awareness of Recent Trends in Materials Science & Technology
- Dr. Yogendra Kumar Gautam, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, U.P., India
- B.Sc.(H)- Physics, M.Sc.- Physics, Ph.D. Students & Faculty
- Prof. H.S. Gaur, Dean, SBSR, Sharda University
- Dr. Meenal Gupta, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, SBSR, Sharda University.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 8506933188
- Prof. P. K. Singh, HOD, Department of Physics & Env. Science, SBSR, Sharda University.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Mobile: 9971729840
- Dr. Teena Jangid, Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, SBSR, Sharda University.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 9632134930
Event Name: Awareness of Trends in Technology
Date of Event: 28th September 2020.
Time: 11.00 a.m-1.00 p.m.
Platform: Google Meet.