Department of Psychology, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Sharda University is organizing an Educational Visit to Mehandipur, Jaipur from 14th February to 16th February 2020.
Balaji Mandir, situated in Mehandipur, Jaipur is known as a pilgrimage center for offering help to those who are suffering from mental health issues. Apart from serving as a golden opportunity to enhance the existing knowledge, the trip is also intended to rejuvenate the students by taking the learning atmosphere outside the classrooms.
Objectives of the trip:
- To explore why do people still prefer religious treatment over cognitive-behavioral therapies and treatment.
- To make students understand the importance of field experience.
- To explore the prospects and challenges of dealing with mental health issues.
- Mh Suhel, Deputy Registrar, 8476912345, email@example.com
- Ms. Komal Beri, Assistant Professor, 8800687696, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Shweta Verma, Assistant Professor, 8810350543, email@example.com
Date: 14th February to 16th February 2020
Place: Jaipur, Rajasthan.