Department of Computer Science & Engineering, School of Engineering and Technology (SET), Sharda University is organizing STC course on ‘Artificial Neural Network and Fuzzy Logic through ICT’ from 24.04.2017 to 28.04.2017 by NITTTR, Chandigarh as a remote center.
The contents of this course is-
- To provide concept of Artificial Neural Network and its application in pattern recognition, classification
- To provide knowledge of Fuzzy Logic and its applications
- Backpropagation algorithm
- ART network
- Hopfield network and Self Organizing Map
- MATLAB implementation of algorithms for various applications.
Target Audience: Faculty, Technical Staff & M.Tech II Yr Students
Note: Cerficate will be provided to participants.
- Ms. Amrita
- Dr. A. K Sahoo
- Dr. Rajiv Kumar
- Mr. G. S. Mishra
- Mr. P. K. Mishra
(Share on Social)