School of Creative Art, Design and Media Studies, Department of Design are take first year and second year students B.design (Fashion) to Surajkund International Crafts Mela on 7th February 2019.
This fair continues to be a strong platform for Indian artists and craftsmen to display their skilled crafts and art work. Traditional craftsmen (artists, painters, weavers, and sculptors) from all parts of the country.
Objective of Event:
- The students will learn more about Indian culture and its diversity.
- To study the richness and diversity of the handicrafts, handlooms and cultural fabric of India
- Professor Rupinder Singh, 8527925100, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr.Tauheed Mehtab, 9891176007, email@example.com
- Dr. Poonam Bhagchandani, 9717792015, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Aakanksha, 9958000360, email@example.com