Plot No. 32-34
Knowledge Park III, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201306
Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology, Sharda University is organizing an expert Talk on “Energy conservation Initiatives of Sharda University” by Prof. H. K. Verma (Distinguished Professor, EEE Department).
The talk will start with “what”, “why” and “how” of Energy Conservation. It will then present an overview of the following technical initiatives taken up at Sharda University to achieve energy conservation:
- Energy Audit.
- Sensor based automation for energy conservation
- Roof top solar power plant
- Sharda University Micro-Grid
- SCADA based automation of Micro-Grid
- Advanced metering system
- Biogas Plant
The target audience for the talk will be the student of science, engineering or technology (any discipline). Faculty and research of SET and SBSR will also find it useful.
Date: January 25, 2017
Time: 2:15 PM – 4:15 PM
Venue: Auditorium 014 Block III
- Mr. S.P. Jaiswal (Assistant Professor, EEE Dept. – SET)
- Mobile: +91 8826998122
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org