Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India in November 2014 has approved a “Scheme of Financial Assistance for setting up of Electronics and ICT Academies” over a period of 5 years for faculty/mentor development and enhanced employability of the students in various streams. As per the scheme approval Seven (07), Electronics and ICT Academies have been set up and NIT Patna is one of them.
MeitY and all E & ICT Academies has planned again for the Winter Course-2019-2020 through NKN under E & ICT Academies from 2nd December 2019 to 17th January 2020.
We are pleased to inform you that E & ICT Academy, NIT Patna is organizing Faculty Development Program through NKN from 13th January 2020 to 17th January 2020 in collaboration with the School of Education and School of Business Studies, Sharda University.
Objectives of Event :
- To focus on improving the quality of faculty of institutes, colleges in the respective states by organizing FDP for –
- Engineering, Polytechnics, etc in emerging areas of Electronics and IT
- MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA, Art, Commerce and Science colleges, etc. on the utilization of IT tools and techniques for application in their respective domain of knowledge/ learning/ teaching/enhancing productivity.
- Prof. Dr. S.K.Gupta & Prof. Dr. Aarti Koul Kachroo
- Mobile: 9415446711
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org