School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University in association with Rotary Club is organising a Blood Donation Campaign on 10th of October, 2019.
You are eligible to donate blood if you are in good health, weight at least 50 kg and are 17 years or older.
The blood bank shall provide the following facilities:
To ensure that the requisite permission to hold such camp is available with the blood bank.
- Donor card (valid for one year ) along with blood test report, if possible
- Blood test report (within 15 days of the camp), if possible.
- Certificates to the volunteers assisting in organising the camp
- One fruity, one snack to the donor
For Registration click here: https://bit.ly/2lj9Cuy
The Objective of the Event:
- The purpose to organize a blood donation camp is to motivate people to donate blood and social works.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand (Dean, SET), 9810446717, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. (Dr.) Nitin Rakesh (HOD, CSE)
- Prof. (Dr. ) Bhim Singh (HOD, ME)
- prof. (Dr.) Permanand Panny (HOD, ECE&EEE)
- Prof. (Dr. ) Gaurav Saini. (HOD, CE)
- Prof. (Dr.) Amit Kumar Singh (HOD, BT)
- Ms. Rani Astya (Technical Society Coordinator), 9818221080, email@example.com
- Ms. Nishu Singh (NSS Coordinator), 9015680660, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Anupam, +918448616267
- Mr. Vareesh , +9650111303
- Mr. Gauri Sankar, +918917091991
- NSS/Technical society
Date: 10th October 2019
Venue: Blood Bank, Ground Floor, Behind Billing Section, Sharda Hospital, Sharda University.