Online Platform (Google Meet)
Department of Operations Management & Supply Chain Management, School of Business Studies, Sharda University, is organizing a 5-day Management Development Program (MDP) on “Operations and Supply Chain Management: Restoration, Progressions, Current Issues and Dimensions in Covid-19 Times” during July 7-11, 2020.
Objectives of Event:
- To come out with Supply Chain responsiveness insights and suggestions for the ongoing Covid-19 crisis
- To suggest a Supply Chain Integration framework to My Gov, Prime Minister Office, Govt. of India
- To further suggest key strategies in specific sectors for the revamp and restoration of the economic activities in various sectors.
- To finally come out with constructive supply chain responsiveness strategies to arrest the further spread of Covid-19 in India.
- Dr. Manmohan Rahul, 9873002179, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. A.V Nageswara Rao, 9652130727, email@example.com
- Mr. K P Singh
- Prof. Amit Bardhan
- Dr. Saurabh Agrawal
Date: 7th – 11th July 2020
Time: 11:00 A.M – 2:00 P.M