Department of Mathematics, School of Basic Sciences and Research, Sharda University is organizing a Webinar on “Gender Sensitization in day-to-day Life” on 16th September 2020 at 2:30 PM.
Objectives of the event:
- The objective of the webinar is to change attitude, behaviour and beliefs that reinforce gender inequalities in day-to-day Life.
- To instil gender sensitivity and create an environment for gender equity in the society.
- The webinar will also highlight the possible responses towards the new social media trends to make the society gender inclusive.
- Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand
Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand is working as Assistant Professor in the, School of Languages and Culture, Sharda University, Greater Noida, India with extensive experience of more than 14 Years. Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand completed his Ph.D. from Banaras Hindu University in 2010. His research work is in the area of The Norms of Gender Discourse and the Novels of Shashi Deshpande. He had published more than 20 research papers in national/international journals of repute. Dr. Gautam also authored a book: Norms of Gender Discourse and the Women Novelists. ISSN No.9783659460791, Germany: Lambert, 2013. He had also published a book chapter, Mother Daughter Relationship in Shashi Deshpande’s Novel’ The Dark Holds No Terrors. Contemporary Social Realities in Indian English Fiction of Post 1980’s. ISBN No. 9789381212325. Delhi: Bharti Publications, 2013. He had presented his research work in several national/International conferences. Currently, four research scholars are doing their Ph.D. work under his supervision.
- Prof. H. S. Gaur (Dean- SBSR)
- Dr. Khursheed Alam (HOD- Mathematics)
- Dr. Anshu Kumar, email@example.com, 7011871385
Join at Google meet link: meet.google.com/vry-ywei-iav
Date: 16th September 2020
Time: 2:30 PM onwards.