School of Education, Sharda University is organizing a National Workshop on ” Effective Pedagogical Tools & Techniques for Improved Learning Outcomes’ from 14 to 18th September 2020.
With the rapid explosion of knowledge and information, the Teacher Education Program seems to be lacking the speed to be able to keep pace with the fast changes in the school curriculum. It is a bit back-dated and needs to be keeping in pace with the needs and demands of our industry, i.e. Schools.
Moreover, COVID-19 has prompted experts and policy makers to rethink the conventional mode of education. Needless to say, the pandemic has transformed the centuries-old, chalk–talk teaching model to one driven by technology. In the given circumstances, it has become mandatory to upscale, up skill and increase capabilities and capacities not only for the teacher trainees but also for the teacher Educators. We really need to provide a holistic platform to the prospective teachers that will empower them to understand and subsequently engrain practical use of tools and technology for enhanced Online teaching methodologies. Therefore we need to identify the gaps and focus on transforming our Teacher Education Programme in order to ensure quality education to all, linking education/curriculum to global job market.
The Sub themes of the workshop are:
- Constructivist Lesson Planning
- Creating Teaching-Learning Plan with ICT.
- Curating and Creating E-resources
- Assessment with ICT
- Integrating Art in Pedagogy
This would be of particular benefit to the Teacher Educators, School Teachers, Prospective Teachers, Research Scholars, Course designers, Higher Education Administrators, Industry Training Professionals, Practitioners of lifelong learning in any area, Policy Makers and Ministry Officials in education and skills development.
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachro, Dean, School of Education
- Dr. Sarita Verma, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Rinkal Sharma, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Ms. Ruchi Saxena, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pankaj Das, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Nishi Tyagi, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pramod Madeshia, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Dr. Akanksha Srivastava, Associate Professor, SOE
- Dr. Pushpa Devi, Assistant Professor, SOE
- Academicians: 300/-
- Ph.D. Scholars: 200/-
- Students: 100/-
Bank Account Details :
Account Name: SHARDA UNIVERSITY-SEMINAR
Account no- 025405005815
IFSC CODE- ICIC0000254
Bank Name and Branch- ICICI Bank, Greater Noida
Registration Link for the Workshop: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeB4O7xlREyUJaIz6UV8ex82i8FotfK1HZbnM2pHT9soNGLrw/viewform?usp=pp_url
Please join us on the WhatsApp group through this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/I5X9MxPheOG2WahnCgnXB7(Share on Social)