Nursing is one of the fastest growing profession in the world, with a greater need for caregivers and qualified nurses to care for our aging elders and patients combating chronic disease. Opportunities for nurses will continue to expand in the next several years. Nursing has a plenty of job opportunities, economic stability, job security and also a rewarding career by helping patients and families during high times of need. There is nothing nobler in our world than serving others.
Objectives of Event:
- To brief about Nursing profession.
- To review about career opportunities in Nursing profession.
- To discuss future of Nursing professionals
- Prof: Urmila Devi Bhardwaj, Dean, SNSR.9205296446. email@example.com
- Prof: R SreeRaja Kumar, Professor, Community Health Nursing Dept., SNSR, 8800998805, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. L. Nirmala Devi, Senior Tutor 9958479026, email@example.com
Google meet: https://meet.google.com/njf-moqz-zda
Date: 22nd October 2020
Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am