The foremost objective of the workshop is to impart awareness about Intellectual Property rights (IPR) and give a platform to convert the ideas into IPR. This workshop will help to understand the patentability criteria in detail and viable aspect of the patent.
IPR plays an important role in the current technological era. It is concerned with the protection of valuable and innovative ideas. Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) provides rewards and recognition to inventor/contributor for their research, innovations, designs, discoveries, and inventions. IPR protection plays a significant role in gaining a modest advantage in terms of technological expansions for attaining higher economic growth.
Basic understanding of the IPR
- IPR Rights and its protection through patents.
- Overview of the Indian Patent Act
- The process of granting the patent
- The commercial aspect of the patent.
- Over of the Inventor disclosure form.
Why Should You Attend?
- Opportunity to Listen to Leading IPR Experts •Opportunity to Interact with Representatives of Patent Office for IPR issues
- Tremendous IPR Knowledge Sharing Opportunity with 3 Keynote & Expert Talks
- One to One Interaction Session with the Experts.
- Participate in Panel Discussion.
- Networking Opportunity with experts from different fields & backgrounds.
- No Registration Fee for Attending the Workshop.
- Certificate of Participation
Who can participate?
- The workshop is only for faculty members & Ph.D. students
- Limited seats are available (serve on a first-come basis).
- Prof. VPS Arora ( Director-IQAC), 9999575644, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. R. M. Mehra, 91-9971271374, email@example.com
- Dr. Manish Sharma, 91-9971115412, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naveen Verma (Senior Partner, ZeusIP, New Delhi)
- Shweta Singh (CEO ENNOBLE IP, Noida)
- Deepti Madan (Khurana & Khurana, Noida) and Km. Lipi ( Partner and Patent attorney, Akhildev IPR and Research Services, Greater Noida)
Date: 17th March 2020
Venue: Room Number-005, Block-III, Sharda University.