The FDP is being Sponsored by Sharda University and organized by The National Institute for Entrepreneurship & Small Business Development (NIESBUD)
Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt. of India
The entrepreneurs play a pivotal role in the economic development of any country. They make use of the factors of production to the fullest advantage of the society, generate employment, create innovation, improve the standard of living, develop backward areas, etc. which leads to higher economic growth.
The Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is designed by NIESBUD to train and develop faculties in entrepreneurship development so that they can act as resource persons in guiding and motivating youth to take up entrepreneurship as a career. Through FDP, faculty members of educational institutions and Entrepreneurship Development Organizations are trained for a duration of 5 days.
FDP provide inputs on process and practice of entrepreneurship development, communication and inter-personal skills, creativity, problem solving, achievement motivation, resource mapping, support ecosystem and all aspects of entrepreneurship. Training methodology includes case studies, group discussion, simulation exercises, field visits and classroom lectures.
The programme aims at imparting to the faculties a thorough insight into the various aspects of enterprise creation, technical know-how, credit sources, marketing of products and changing trends of market in global scenario. The faculties will be able to understand the concepts of identification/ selection of projects and setting up of enterprise so as to run their business successfully. While the programme incorporates a thorough briefing on Government support systems, it also includes additional benefits of being an Entrepreneur.
After successful completion of the training, a certificate will be issued to the Participants from NIESBUD.
ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Objectives of Event:
- Create an awareness of the need and importance of entrepreneurship;
- Impart knowledge on diverse training methods in imparting training to students and entrepreneurs;
- Impart knowledge on entrepreneurial opportunities;
- Make them aware about entrepreneurial support ecosystem;
- To impart knowledge on selecting the suitable entity for enterprise;
- To make participants acquainted with the procedures and formalities for availing financial assistance from banks;
- To impart knowledge on essential elements required for preparation of project report;
- To impart knowledge on necessary managerial skills required to run the enterprise
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, Dean School of Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 9971992154
- Dr. Akanksha Srivastava, Associate Professor, School of education
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Number: 6398727580
- Dr. Nishi Tyagi, Assistant Professor, School of education
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact Number: 9311101084
- Dr. Poonam Sinha, Director-EE, NIESBUD
- Ms. Rekha Bhardwaj, Senior Advisor, NIESBUD
- Mr. Amit Singh, Advisor, NIESBUD
- Mr. B. S. Sajwan, Chief Consultant, NIESBUD
- Mr. P. K. Arora, Senior Advisor, NIESBUD
- Dr. Saurabh, Consultant, NIESBUD
- Mr. D. K. Singh, Chief Consultant, NIESBUD
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/vuCHDh2PDNpqx8Sc9
Registration Fee- Rs.1180
Sharda University – Seminar
Account No. 025405005815
KRISHNA APRA ROYAL PLAZA, D-2, E (ACB), ALPHA-1, GREATER NOIDA, GAUTAM BUDH NAGAR, UP-201306
Note: Kindly submit the fee before filling out the registration form and keep a soft copy of the receipt ready for uploading.
Date: 26th – 30th October 2020
Time: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm