Finance Department, School of Business Studies, Sharda University, is organizing a Guest Lecture (invited talk) on “ ‘Tips and Tricks of Microsoft Excel’ for students of SBS on Tuesday, 27th October 2020.
Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_W9OGLJtYSyWf-sP922QhKg
After registration, Students will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the event.
- To train students to prepare an Excel Sheet.
- To identify the different components of the Excel worksheet.
- To use the Office Assistant.
- To access and manipulate data using the database functions of Excel.
- To construct formulas to manipulate numeric data in an Excel Worksheet.
- Prof. (Dr.) Sunil Joshi, Professor & Associate Dean, SBS, 9899889085, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Sadhana Sargam Kumar, HOD – ICA programs in SBS, 9650879710, Sadhana.email@example.com
Key Speaker (Expert):
- Md. Naved, Master Trainer, ICA Edu Skills Pvt. Ltd.