The Department of Marketing of School of Business Studies, Sharda University is organizing a Guest Lecture (Invited Talk) on ‘Exports and Imports’ on 4th December 2020.
The guest lecture will cover the contemporary issues in leather exports from India.
The objective of this guest lecture is to make the IB students understand:
- Opportunities and challenges facing leather exporters in India Institutional & financial support by the government to the leather exporters— Scope and growth.
- The impact of Free Trade Areas on leather export, impact to the leather exports due to non-participation of India in RCEP, and major markets, other barriers to trade and trade opportunities
- External challenges and factors and a compare and contrast of the business in the world order over the years
- Dr. Animesh Singh, 9212180556, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. M.D. Ciddikie, 8802314152, email@example.com
- Ms. Shalini Singh, Head Operations, Shivam Apparels, Chennai
Date: 4th December 2020
Time: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm