School of Education (SOE), Sharda University is organizing ‘Online Parent – Teacher Meeting (PTM)’ from 23rd May to 30th May 2020.
Parents of SOE students are cordially invited to attend the PTM to discuss with the teachers the attendance, their performance in the mid terms, and their overall conduct/performance in the campus and during the online classes.
It is an important occasion for us, as such parental interaction not only allows us to share the students’ progress with them but also enables us to learn about his/her development at home so that both of us can work together to ensure a balanced growth of the student.
Objectives of Event:
- To share the performance of the students in the mid terms.
- To apprise the parents about the general behaviour of their wards.
- To interact with the parents about their wards so as to device some strategies for their all-round development.
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, 9971992154, email@example.com
- Dr. Sarita Verma, 9910144933, firstname.lastname@example.org
The class-wise schedule for online PTM is attached herewith.
|Days/Date||Classes||No. of Students||Faculty/Mentor|
B.Ed. Sem. II
|B.Ed. Sem. IV||69||Dr. Sarita /Ms. Ruchi)|
|BScB.Ed. Sem. II/
BScB.Ed. Sem. IV/
BScB.Ed. Sem. VI
|BAB.Ed. Sem. II/
BScB.Ed. Sem. VIII
|BAB.Ed. Sem. IV/
BAB.Ed. Sem. VI