School of Law, Sharda University is imparting profound knowledge in both experiential and academic area. In continuance of this, a Parliament visit during winter session is organized for Law students to gain knowledge about Parliament proceedings and Legislation enactments.
- To provide outcome based knowledge to budding lawyers.
- To learn about Parliamentary proceeding and enactment of Legislation.
- The visit shall enable the students to witness live parliament proceedings thus opening their mindset on policy formulation and legislations.
- Instill practical knowledge thereby boosting confidence and experimental learning.
- Ms. Neha Garg, Assistant Professor, SOL- firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 7th-8th January, 2019
Time : 2:00 P.M to 3:00 P.M
Venue: Parliament House, New Delhi