School of Education is organizing the preparation classes for its students who are appearing for competitive exams like CTET, UPTET, etc, mandatory to join the teaching profession. These classes will be for B.Ed(Sem.II & Sem.IV) and B.A.B.Ed (Sem.VI & VIII) during the month of MAY 2020.
Central Teachers Eligibility Test or CTET is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
The importance behind organizing the preparation classes for qualifying the CTET exam is that this exam is the first ladder students have to climb to join as teachers.
Objectives of Event:
- To prepare the students to qualify the competitive exam of CTET/UPTET.
- To prepare them to join the government and good public schools.
- To help them have a deeper understanding of any competitive exam of a similar nature.
- To develop in students the spirit of cracking a competitive exam.
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, 9971992154, email@example.com
- Dr. Sarita Verma, 9910144933, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: 4th-29th May 2020
Time: 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm