Department of Mechanical Engineering, School of Engineering & Technology is organizing a Quiz on International Day of Education, 24th January 2021.
The world celebrates International Day of Education on January 24 every year. It is an annual international observance day, which is dedicated to education. On December 3, 2018, the United Nations General Assembly adopted a resolution proclaiming January 24 as International Day of Education, in celebration of the role of education in bringing global peace and sustainable development.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/dPMnack3K5vCNvRw9
Objectives of Event:
- To increase awareness around education as a fundamental human right.
- To promote public responsibility.
- To seek active participation from the youth of Sharda University on the National Youth Day International Day of Education.
- To aware youth for inclusive and equitable quality education
- To promote lifelong learning opportunities
- Parma Nand, Dean, School of Engineering and Technology, Sharda University
- Bhim Singh, Professor, and Head, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sharda University
- Sudesh Singh, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sharda University (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact: +91-9455843572 )
- Vineet Kumar, Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Sharda University (Email: email@example.com, Contact: +91-9350478104)
Date: 24th January 2021
Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm