Department of Mathematics (SBSR) organizing a visit of B.Sc. (H) Mathematics, second year students to the villages Daulatpur, Deendayal Dham and Bisubar near Mathura, Uttar Pradesh on Saturday(23rd November 2019) for conducting Community Connect program. The students will visit these places to collect information about various schemes run by Government of India.
- Objective of the visit is to enhance the awareness of villagers about the benefits of different schemes run by Govt. of India. This will also provide real life problem solving experience to our U G students.
- Prof. H. S. Gaur (Dean- SBSR)
- Dr. Khursheed Alam (HOD- Mathematics)
- Dr. P.S. Jha (9506628383), email@example.com
- Dr. Richa Sharma, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Nidhi Sahni, email@example.com
- Dr. Varun Mohan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Santosh Kumar, email@example.com
Date: November 23, 2019.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Village: Daulatpur, Deendayal Dham and Bisubar near Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.