Department of Mathematics (SBSR) organizing a visit of B.Sc. (H) Mathematics, second-year students to the villages Daulatpur, Deendayal Dham and Bisubar near Mathura, Uttar Pradesh on Saturday(09/11/19) for conducting Community Connect program. The students will visit these places to collect information about various schemes run by the Government of India.
Objective of Event:
- The objective of the visit is to enhance the awareness of villagers about the benefits of different schemes run by Govt. of India. This will also provide real-life problem-solving experience to our U G students.
Convener Details :
- Prof. H. S. Gaur (Dean- SBSR)
- Dr. Khursheed Alam (HOD- Mathematics)
- Dr. P.S. Jha (9506628383), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Richa Sharma, email@example.com
- Dr. Nidhi Sahni, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Varun Mohan, email@example.com
- Dr. Santosh Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: November 09, 2019.
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Venue: Village: Daulatpur, Deendayal Dham and Bisubar near Mathura, Uttar Pradesh.