School of Education (SOE) is organizing a Three-Day International Workshop on “Integrated Learning”.
About the Workshop:
The workshop on “Integrated Learning” is organized in association with Tamara Kathwari, the U.S. based International Educator. The workshop will help the teachers of the classroom to focus to build meaningful connections that uplift our thinking and motivate us to go beyond immediate information. Further, the workshop will dealt all important aspects of integrated learning in classroom teaching from the multidisciplinary and cross-cultural perspectives.
Objectives of Event:
- To interpret student performance on feedback and assessment
- To demonstrate the strategies of integrated learning
- To highlight the role of the learning platform for professional development in terms of skill acquisition/enhancement
- To appraise the participants with their challenges and strategies to build a consensus on critical areas of educational development.
- Provide a framework for solutions that engage and accomplish learning outcomes in classroom teaching.
- Prof. Arti Koul Kachroo, Dean
- Dr. Pankaj Das, Asst.Prof., firstname.lastname@example.org, 9873726694
Date: 12th-14th February 2020
Time : 9:45 am – 4:00 pm
Venue: Auditorium 014, Ground Floor, Block 3, Sharda University.