School of Engineering and Technology (SET) is organizing “ICAAAIML-2020: International Conference on Advances and Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” Technically Co-sponsored by Springer India on dated: 29th & 30th October 2020.
Registration Link: Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 717 1129 6731
Objective of ICAAAIML-2020:
The conference is an international forum which aims to bring together leading academician, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and hard-earned technological advancements and applications in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The idea of the conference is to bring the scholars, scientists, industrialists from all over the world in the IT industry to a common platform and achieve the following:
- To present the ongoing researches in the field and hence to foster research relations between the Universities and the industry.
- Give participants a review of the latest and upcoming trends in the next few years.
- Exposing the audience to the need for more development and research in the field and with it the growing need for IT security.
- Provide an opportunity to the delegates to share their new ideas and the application experiences face to face.
- Prof. (Dr.) Parma Nand, DEAN, SET
- Dr. Nitin Rakesh, HOD, CSE
- Dr. Gaurav Saini, HOD, Civil
- Dr. Bhim Singh, HOD, ME
- Dr. Amit Singh, HOD, Bio-Tech
- Dr. Premanand Pany, HOD EC & Electrical
- Prof. (Dr.) Ankur Choudhary
- Prof. (Dr.) Arun Prakash Agrawal
- Prof. (Dr.) Vishal Jain
- Prof. (Dr.) Gaurav Raj
- Prof. Rani Astya
- Prof. Abhishek Verma