This FDP is designed to help develop a conducive environment for ‘Human Values and Professional Ethics’ in the institution, as well as in the community. It is for the purpose of familiarizing participants with Human Values and Professional Ethics and to generate interest in value-based living on the need and significance of universal human values and its implications in professional education for ensuring sustainable development of business and society will be emphasized. The religious and cultural heritage of India is rich in content and subjects of professional ethics and human values. Discourses of Vedas, Puranas, Ramayana and Mahabharata are value based. There seems some erosion in human values. This erosion is posing some challenges before the new generation. It is the duty of academicians to put forward a road map for the betterment of the people through value-based education. This workshop will provide a useful platform for the academicians and teachers to discuss issues directly related to human welfare and nation-building.
Objective of Event:
Human Value & Professional Ethics education facilitates human conduct and the development of humane society. The objective of this FDP is to understand ones purposefulness or goal, both as an individual, as well as a society. This Faculty Development Program would facilitate faculty members to develop right understanding, commitment, competence and practice of living with definite Human conduct and to participate in the development of a humane society.
For Online Registrations visit: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0hzeaVnaCXzQ-15GxlU50APuYGBt_953KNjsYN5hbg2EwCg/viewform
- Prof (Dr.) Anviti Gupta, Associate Dean, School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Dr. Pramod Kumar Sharma, Head of Department, School of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Ms. Toran Talwar, email@example.com, +91 9350828430
- Dr. Sweta Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 9654854251
- Dr. Kumar Gautam Anand, email@example.com
- Dr. Jyoti Jayal, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Pratibha Biswas, email@example.com
- Dr. Safali Nagpal
- Prof. (Dr.) Gajendra Singh
- Dr. Pyare Lal Dhar (Former Faculty, IIT Delhi