As a part of experiential learning, School of Law is organizing Educational visit of the Law students to Dr. Ambedkar National Memorial, New Delhi on Wednesday, 13th February 2019.
About the Memorial:
The memorial has excellent architectural design symbolizing Constitution of India with Museum, meditation hall, musical fountains and 12 feet high bronze statue of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar. The overall Ambience of the monument is a perfect blend of modern science and traditional Buddhist architecture.
- The visit shall facilitate the Legal knowledge of the students as it artifacts on Dr. Ambedkar.
- The memorial is a Store House of Legal information and is of great educational importance thereby shall enhance the student knowledge.
- The students will have knowledge about the Indian Constitution.
- Analyze the historical perspective of the Indian Constitution.
- Ms. Neha Garg, Asst. Prof., SOL, email@example.com
Date of the event: Wednesday, 13th February 2019
Timings: 9:30 am onwards
Venue: Dr. Ambedkar National Memorial, New Delhi