School of Law
School of Law, Sharda University is organizing “Intra Legal Quizzard, 2019” on Friday, 13th September 2019.
- To enhance the legal knowledge and awareness among the participants.
- To provide avenue for socialization, self-identification and self-assessment
- To inculcate a spirit of competitive spirit.
- To prepare them for future competitive exams, quizzes and the like.
- Quizzard shall help to supplement and complement the curricular and other academic activities. These are the very important part and parcel of educational institutions to develop the students’ personality as well as the learning process.
- Legal Current Affairs
- Legal GK
- Indian Polity
- Constitutional Law
- Dr. Ritu Gautam, Assistant Professor of Law (Convener)
- Ms. Divyasheel Tripathi, Assistant Professor of Law (Co-Convener)
- Mr. Avinash Goswami (Coordinator)
- Ms. Shafaq Khan (Coordinator)
JUDGES– Panel of three members to be decided later.
- Winners will be awarded a cash prize and Certificate of excellence
- Runners-up will be awarded Cash Prize and Certificate of excellence
- 3rd team will be awarded a certificate of excellence
- The hard copy of the participation certificate will be provided to every eligible participant.
Date: Friday, 13th September 2019
Time: 12 PM to 03 PM in two Rounds
Venue: 502, Seminar Hall, School of Law, Block 7, Sharda University.