The School of Law, Sharda University is organizing SUSOL One Week Online Faculty Development Programme (FDP) from Monday, 13th July 2020 to Saturday, 18th July 2020 on the theme: “Innovative Teaching Learning Methods & Research in Law: Challenges Ahead” wherein renowned academicians shall deliver expert talks on various topics related to the theme.
About the Event:
This Online FDP will provide an opportunity to distinguished scholars/ researchers/teachers in India to engage with the young faculty members and share their experiences and perspectives relating to teaching and research. The main focus of the FDP shall be the deliberation on intricacies of law teaching in general and research in particular, while identifying the gaps and suggesting future reforms therein.
The objectives of Online FDP are as follows:
- To provide an understanding of innovative teaching learning methods & research in law.
- To acquaint the participants with intricacies of law and legal research.
- To train and develop young academicians and other participants to upgrade their knowledge and skills in teaching and research.
- To provide in-depth understanding about teaching pedagogy.
- To provide an opportunity to participants to deliberate and learn about the challenges facing legal education and research in the present virtual era.
Distinguished Speakers/Panelists in the FDP:
- Prof. S. K. Bhatnagar, Vice Chancellor, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, National Law University, Lucknow
- Prof. Mool Chand Sharma, Founder VC, Central University of Haryana, Professor Emeritus, BML Munjal University, Gurugram
- Prof. Manoj Kumar Sinha, Director, Indian Law Institute (Deemed University) New Delhi
- Prof M.R.K. Prasad, Principal, VM Salgaocar College of Law, Panjim, Goa
- Prof. G.B. Reddy, Former Dean, Faculty of Law, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- Prof. Furqan Ahmad, Professor (Retd.), Indian Law Institute (Deemed University) New Delhi
- Prof. Sibaram Khara, Vice Chancellor, Sharda University
- Prof VPS Arora, Director IQAC, Sharda University
- Prof HSP Rao, Dean Research, Sharda University
- Prof. Deepankar Chakrabarti, Dean, School of Business Studies, Sharda University
- Prof. Anubha Vashisht, Dean, School of Humanities & Social Sciences, Sharda University
- Prof Arti Kaul, Dean, School of Education, Sharda University
- Prof. (Dr.) Pradeep Kulshrestha, Dean, School of Law, Sharda University
- Dr. Huma B. Khan, Associate Professor, School of Law, email@example.com
- Mr. Namit Kumar Srivastava, Asst. Professor, School of Law, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob. 9953437179
Date & Timings of the Event:
Date: 13th – 18th July 2020
Morning Session: 11:00 AM Onwards
Afternoon Session: 02:00 PM Onwards